BY CHANEL

A woody, aromatic scent for the man who defies convention. This complementary pairing highlights the fresh, clean composition of BLEU DE CHANEL, featuring a provocative blend of citrus and Cedar. This set includes:- 3.4 oz. Eau de Toilette- 3.4 oz. After Shave Lotion see more...

Miles H.
Bleu de Chanel smells amazing. This is the first time I’ve received it as a gift. Once I finish the bottle I’ll most likely buy again. It is on par with other high end fragrances I’ve bought in the past.
Miranda H.
Bleu De Chanel is perfect! I bought it for my husband and it smells AMAZING!! You don't have to use a lot of it for it to last all day. A little goes a long way. I've told my friends about it and that they should try Bleu De Chanel. I will continue to buy this as long as Chanel keeps making it!
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
This is so fresh so clean it's expensive but it's worth it everyone always complements me on my sent the packaging is so pretty so appealing it's from Paris no one else compares I don't use any other alternatives because this is the best I love it
herson c.
Los Angeles , CA
The elegance that this cologne brings out while wearing it is amazing. The scent that this cologne provides is one of astonishment and long lasting. I'm a first time user but will definitely buy again. I've received so many compliments from wearing it.
Saidis O.
Super good and amazing quallity perfum! Super amazing smell and this is my favotite! Love it!