Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
This is my #MVP product, I can't imagine not wearing my most favorite perfume in the world #Chanel 5. This perfume makes me feel like a million. I recommend it so highly.
tanika t.
tanika t.
Riverdale, GA
I love love love this scent. It's one of favorite perfumes to wear. The scent stays on all day no need to respray.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume and I automatically fell in love with it. The scent is so fresh and it smells throughout the whole day
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Chanel #5 has been one of the most adored fragrance for the last century. It is timeless, elegant, and loved by men and women alike. I recommend this to everyone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
Love this soapless cleanser! With adult acne you have to be careful with everything you put on your skin and, more importantly, what you use to get everything off your skin. This is fantastic!
Arubel A.
Arubel A.
mi perfume par hombre que he comprado es muy bueno tiene una fragancia muy particular sin duda es algo que comprare de nuevo cada vez que se me termine y lo mejor es que a mi esposa le gusta.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Oxford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just a dream to use, removes all makeup and stress of the day. Feels amazing. Much better than foamy soapy cleansers, just melts away
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
This gel is very effective at making my face feel clean and refreshed. And not a problem with drying out skin
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
seven sisters falls, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It makes my skin feel nice and cleansed. I like that it doesn't make my skin oily
Megan K.
Megan K.
Victoria, BC
Great cleaner, gentle but effective. removes makeup and helps to tone the skin.