Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing! Your face literally wakes up using this product! Feels amazing
Dominga C.
jacksonville nc
This left my skin feeling and looking great I loved it but I moved on to cetaphil
Kelly L.
I really love the smell of this. I use it in the morning to get my day started!
lizz c.
Like this a lot, it smells so nice and it feels really nice on my skin.
Arubel A.
mi perfume par hombre que he comprado es muy bueno tiene una fragancia muy particular sin duda es algo que comprare de nuevo cada vez que se me termine y lo mejor es que a mi esposa le gusta.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
Love this soapless cleanser! With adult acne you have to be careful with everything you put on your skin and, more importantly, what you use to get everything off your skin. This is fantastic!
Anum-Ta A.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is my favorite scent, it smells amazing. It is on the pricey side so I use it soaringly but I will repurchase once I finish the bottle.
Morgan B.
Oxford
Just a dream to use, removes all makeup and stress of the day. Feels amazing. Much better than foamy soapy cleansers, just melts away
Jamie H.
This gel is very effective at making my face feel clean and refreshed. And not a problem with drying out skin
Ivy P.
seven sisters falls, MB
I like this product. It makes my skin feel nice and cleansed. I like that it doesn't make my skin oily