Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Jennifer J.
Starke, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a few times a week and for that burst of feel good energy to get you going in the morning, this is amazing!
tanika t.
Riverdale, GA
I love love love this scent. It's one of favorite perfumes to wear. The scent stays on all day no need to respray.
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I like using this in the morning to wake up and start my day and I like that it's a gel because of my skin type.
Sophie N.
Winter Park, FL
Extra! smell really good. I use it every morning, I feel better for the day and ready. I would not exchange it for anything.
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
This is literally so good! Definitely bang for you buck! It is a must try and it is good for all ages
britney b.
Louisville, KY
Leaves my skin feeling clean clear and so refreshed and soft I love it an recommended it to all my friends
Ashley  G.
Young Harris, GA
LOVE this stuff! Leaves my face feeling SUPER clean without drying it out! A must try!
Dominga C.
Richlands, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This left my skin feeling and looking great I loved it but I moved on to cetaphil
Elise N.
Gig Harbor,WA
Okay product, my skin felt clean and tight after using. The after smell was a little odd though.
Michelle N.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives face a fresh feel, pretty basic. You feel clean after, but overall it's an okay product.