Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Tyana B.
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I like using this in the morning to wake up and start my day and I like that it's a gel because of my skin type.
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Winter Park, FL
Extra! smell really good. I use it every morning, I feel better for the day and ready. I would not exchange it for anything.
Louisse T.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
This is literally so good! Definitely bang for you buck! It is a must try and it is good for all ages
Ashley  G.
Ashley G.
Young Harris, GA
LOVE this stuff! Leaves my face feeling SUPER clean without drying it out! A must try!
britney b.
britney b.
Louisville, KY
Leaves my skin feeling clean clear and so refreshed and soft I love it an recommended it to all my friends
Dominga C.
Dominga C.
Richlands, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This left my skin feeling and looking great I loved it but I moved on to cetaphil
Elise N.
Elise N.
Gig Harbor,WA
Okay product, my skin felt clean and tight after using. The after smell was a little odd though.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives face a fresh feel, pretty basic. You feel clean after, but overall it's an okay product.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing! Your face literally wakes up using this product! Feels amazing
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
I cannot say enough good things about this perfume. It's my most favorite perfume. It's such a classic. I wear mine all the time. My husband loves it on me, too.