Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I like using this in the morning to wake up and start my day and I like that it's a gel because of my skin type.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Carins cleanser is a nice consistency. A clean smell and it lathers really nicely. It just cleanse the face.
britney b.
Louisville, KY
Leaves my skin feeling clean clear and so refreshed and soft I love it an recommended it to all my friends
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
I keep it in my shower for a refreshing morning pick me up
Love love love the clean feeling my face gets
Sherri N.
Peculiar, Missouri
Another Clarins products that I love. I have been completely happy with their entire line of products.
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
This is literally so good! Definitely bang for you buck! It is a must try and it is good for all ages
Elise N.
Gig Harbor,WA
Okay product, my skin felt clean and tight after using. The after smell was a little odd though.
Michelle N.
Flushing, NY
Gives face a fresh feel, pretty basic. You feel clean after, but overall it's an okay product.
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
It was okay, I wish it gave a more fresh look. It brightens up your face but a bit too shinny.
Ashley  G.
Young Harris , GA
LOVE this stuff! Leaves my face feeling SUPER clean without drying it out! A must try!