Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
I have tried it , it really cleans your face i, i use it especially in the mornings . Till this day i haven't suffered frim acne
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
The best! I'm very weird with colognes but this has won a gold star. I use this on special nights out with my special someone.
Sophie N.
Winter Park, FL
Extra! smell really good. I use it every morning, I feel better for the day and ready. I would not exchange it for anything.
Amber S.
Love love love Clarion's facial cleaners. This one doesn't dry out you skin buy gently cleanses it. Perfect morning cleanser
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
I bought this perfume and I automatically fell in love with it. The scent is so fresh and it smells throughout the whole day
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is one of my favorites. .. not only does it clean your face very well...but it also makes you feel energized.
Jennifer J.
STARKE, FL
I use this a few times a week and for that burst of feel good energy to get you going in the morning, this is amazing!
tanika t.
RIVERDALE, GA
I love love love this scent. It's one of favorite perfumes to wear. The scent stays on all day no need to respray.
Amanda H.
Pennsauken , NJ
Got this as a sample and I have sensitive skin and this is my favorite!! You don't have to use a lot for it to work
Kayla S.
The best product to use once you wake up in the morning! Gives that right burst of scent that helps wake you up!