Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Ana V.
Ana V.
MONTCLAIR, CA
Love how it leaves my face and my face feels so fresh and I have a lot of energy that release plus it helps me out to not break a lot and not to have an oily skin as well
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Anything that says energizing on it, I'm in. Using this face wash in the morning really does wake me up and helps my skin to feel fresh again after a nights sleep.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
I absolutely love this for my morning cleanser. It wakes my skin right up and keeps my break outs at bay. Doesn't leave me with tight stripped feeling skin either
Bettina M.
Bettina M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I tried this product as a sample at Sephora and was absolutely impressed. I had to buy the full size the next day. The scent is amazing and really makes me feel energized! I love it!
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
The best! I'm very weird with colognes but this has won a gold star. I use this on special nights out with my special someone.
Brielle M.
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this product for a morning cleanser that could brightend my face for my early classes. This did the trick and the scent is great!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
I can never find a Clarins product that works with my oily skin. But if i had to pick the best one out of the bunch, it's this product.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
I have tried it , it really cleans your face i, i use it especially in the mornings . Till this day i haven't suffered frim acne
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love Clarion's facial cleaners. This one doesn't dry out you skin buy gently cleanses it. Perfect morning cleanser
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Starke, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a few times a week and for that burst of feel good energy to get you going in the morning, this is amazing!