Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Chanel #5 has been one of the most adored fragrance for the last century. It is timeless, elegant, and loved by men and women alike. I recommend this to everyone.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
I absolutely love this for my morning cleanser. It wakes my skin right up and keeps my break outs at bay. Doesn't leave me with tight stripped feeling skin either
Stephanie G.

Anything that says energizing on it, I'm in. Using this face wash in the morning really does wake me up and helps my skin to feel fresh again after a nights sleep.
Pragya G.
I cannot say enough good things about this perfume. It's my most favorite perfume. It's such a classic. I wear mine all the time. My husband loves it on me, too.
Bettina M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I tried this product as a sample at Sephora and was absolutely impressed. I had to buy the full size the next day. The scent is amazing and really makes me feel energized! I love it!
Tracy M.
A cleansing gel to clean up your face. This cleansing gel works so well for your face and will have your face looking flawless. Very good cleansing gel.
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased this product for a morning cleanser that could brightend my face for my early classes. This did the trick and the scent is great!
Cassie C.
Clarins is an awesome brand, and I love this cleanser. I have oily skin and this cleanser made my skin feel very clean and soft. Love it!
Krystal P.
I can never find a Clarins product that works with my oily skin. But if i had to pick the best one out of the bunch, it's this product.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Great product! I love how fresh and refreshing this makes my face feel. I have oily skin and it really helps me feel fresh and ready