Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
I keep it in my shower for a refreshing morning pick me up
Love love love the clean feeling my face gets
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
Peculiar, Missouri
Another Clarins products that I love. I have been completely happy with their entire line of products.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
It was okay, I wish it gave a more fresh look. It brightens up your face but a bit too shinny.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I really love the smell of this. I use it in the morning to get my day started!
lizz c.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this a lot, it smells so nice and it feels really nice on my skin.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh where do I start?! This scent is what lured me into my now husband. He was wearing this on our first date. He does not wear it everyday. He generally saves it for special occasions. It seems to last all day once he sprays it. The bottle also lasts for a long time!! It only requires 1-2 squirts max. The scent itself is not overpowering unless you spray a ton of it. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a scent for their man. Truly intoxicating. :)
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this sample when I went to Macys to grab some things and also I received many emails from all kinds of brands that give you a little treat for my birthday or in my birthday month. From Nars, to Clarins, and many others. This really is a great cleansing gel. It didn't dry me out and I would buy it for sure.
shantel c.
shantel c.
I defiantly feel fresh after applying this product and washing it off. It reminds me of the feel I get after using St. Ives. The gel produces enough suds so that i don't need to apply more than a dime sized amount. Check it out!.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products. I feel so happy when using this product each morning. it does make me feel energized after I use it. my skin looks good after using this product. I love the scent of this product.
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this has a nice light citrusy smell to it that is quite energizing if I do say so my self. The gel can dry out you skin so I would suggest you use a nice moisturizer after