Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Ava R.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Carins cleanser is a nice consistency. A clean smell and it lathers really nicely. It just cleanse the face.
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
I keep it in my shower for a refreshing morning pick me up
Love love love the clean feeling my face gets
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
Peculiar, Missouri
Another Clarins products that I love. I have been completely happy with their entire line of products.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Pocono Summit, PA
It was okay, I wish it gave a more fresh look. It brightens up your face but a bit too shinny.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I really love the smell of this. I use it in the morning to get my day started!
lizz c.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this a lot, it smells so nice and it feels really nice on my skin.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this sample when I went to Macys to grab some things and also I received many emails from all kinds of brands that give you a little treat for my birthday or in my birthday month. From Nars, to Clarins, and many others. This really is a great cleansing gel. It didn't dry me out and I would buy it for sure.
shantel c.
shantel c.
I defiantly feel fresh after applying this product and washing it off. It reminds me of the feel I get after using St. Ives. The gel produces enough suds so that i don't need to apply more than a dime sized amount. Check it out!.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products. I feel so happy when using this product each morning. it does make me feel energized after I use it. my skin looks good after using this product. I love the scent of this product.
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
So this has a nice light citrusy smell to it that is quite energizing if I do say so my self. The gel can dry out you skin so I would suggest you use a nice moisturizer after