Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh where do I start?! This scent is what lured me into my now husband. He was wearing this on our first date. He does not wear it everyday. He generally saves it for special occasions. It seems to last all day once he sprays it. The bottle also lasts for a long time!! It only requires 1-2 squirts max. The scent itself is not overpowering unless you spray a ton of it. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a scent for their man. Truly intoxicating. :)
Kayla C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I smelled this in a department store once and knew I had to get it for my man. It's an intoxication scent that has hints of cedar in it. He's currently on his third bottle of it and asks me to get it for him every year. Overall great buy and it lasts a long time, even with everyday wear.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this sample when I went to Macys to grab some things and also I received many emails from all kinds of brands that give you a little treat for my birthday or in my birthday month. From Nars, to Clarins, and many others. This really is a great cleansing gel. It didn't dry me out and I would buy it for sure.
shantel c.
I defiantly feel fresh after applying this product and washing it off. It reminds me of the feel I get after using St. Ives. The gel produces enough suds so that i don't need to apply more than a dime sized amount. Check it out!.
Karen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products. I feel so happy when using this product each morning. it does make me feel energized after I use it. my skin looks good after using this product. I love the scent of this product.
Samantha J.
Charlotte, NC
This is the ONLY cologne I let my significant other wear! It's not overpowering...just a light citrus smell. He is constantly getting compliments with this one! The smell stays all day!
Tone'Nae  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this has a nice light citrusy smell to it that is quite energizing if I do say so my self. The gel can dry out you skin so I would suggest you use a nice moisturizer after
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
This is my #MVP product, I can't imagine not wearing my most favorite perfume in the world #Chanel 5. This perfume makes me feel like a million. I recommend it so highly.
Iris Y.
TX
I love this, I love the smell of it, I love how it leaves my skin smooth.. I just loved it. the only thing is it's a little pricey but if your up for it it's worth it
Ana V.
MONTCLAIR, CA
Love how it leaves my face and my face feels so fresh and I have a lot of energy that release plus it helps me out to not break a lot and not to have an oily skin as well