Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by sarra b.Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Annette L.

BY CHANEL

-An oriental spicy fragrance for men. -. -Fresh, sweet, sour, unique & charismatic. -. - Top notes are metallic accord, grapefruit, pink pepper & galbanum. -. -Middle notes are rhubarb, cedar, pineapple & metallic accord. -. -Base notes ar see more...

Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I smelled this in a department store once and knew I had to get it for my man. It's an intoxication scent that has hints of cedar in it. He's currently on his third bottle of it and asks me to get it for him every year. Overall great buy and it lasts a long time, even with everyday wear.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Charlotte, NC
This is the ONLY cologne I let my significant other wear! It's not overpowering...just a light citrus smell. He is constantly getting compliments with this one! The smell stays all day!
Iris Y.
Iris Y.
TX
I love this, I love the smell of it, I love how it leaves my skin smooth.. I just loved it. the only thing is it's a little pricey but if your up for it it's worth it
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
A cleansing gel to clean up your face. This cleansing gel works so well for your face and will have your face looking flawless. Very good cleansing gel.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins is an awesome brand, and I love this cleanser. I have oily skin and this cleanser made my skin feel very clean and soft. Love it!
Ciara D.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Great product! I love how fresh and refreshing this makes my face feel. I have oily skin and it really helps me feel fresh and ready
Angela T.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is one of my favorites. .. not only does it clean your face very well...but it also makes you feel energized.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Pennsauken, NJ
Got this as a sample and I have sensitive skin and this is my favorite!! You don't have to use a lot for it to work
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
The best product to use once you wake up in the morning! Gives that right burst of scent that helps wake you up!
Ava R.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Carins cleanser is a nice consistency. A clean smell and it lathers really nicely. It just cleanse the face.