BY CHANEL

Chanel Bleu EDT Pour Homme is a woody aromatic fragrance for men. Bleu is a provocative blend of citrus and wood notes. It is fresh and clean with a slightly sensual refinement. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Sudah M.
Middletown, NY
I'm that girl that buys her mans cologne lol. This one is my FAV! This can be an all year round scent, but i prefer it on him during the fall and winter months. It's a clean scent but has sexy vanilla undertones to it. Seriously smells good on any guy! For a summer/ spring scent i love YSL cologne for men. I highly recommend both of these scents!
Shahara N.
Buffalo, NY
I really love this cologne. I don't often like colognes except like Polo Red or John Varvatos Vintage, but this one is my number one! I would recommend this scent for any male; I don't know how to describe it but it's very much an attractive scent. A few spritzes of it will last the whole day, and it's very much worth the price.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love this cologne for my brother and the others and whoever wears it gets compliments all the time the bottle is so chic what you would expect from Chanel I purchased it from Nordstrom I think they hit this one out the ballpark that Chanel has ever made for guys
Jessa H.
Grass Valley, CA
I love the smell of this perfume. Some people say it's for men but Idc.. It smells amazing. My only complaint is that it's a little strong. But on the bright side you only need one spray for the entire day :) I wish the prices were cheaper but hey, it's Chanel.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I love love love this cologne. I bought it for my husband and he gets so many compliments. I'm not the biggest fan of Chanel's perfumes but their colognes are great. He wears this all the time and we will definitely be buying it again.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
By far one of the most sexy men's colognes of all time. It is so popular with younger and middle aged men. I feel like if you show up at a club... you are bound to find 25 guys wearing this hopeful somebody will notice them.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I loved!!! I bought this colony for my boyfriend and I love it! I can not get enough of the fragrance. It has quickly become my favorite cologne for men because the smell is so elegant and classic, yet has a modern twist.
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
This is my FAVORITE men's cologne. An ex-boyfriend wore it and I fully attribute my attraction to him to this cologne LOL but really, the dry-down is incredible. It is the perfect combination of warm and clean and spicy.
Marilyn A.
I LOVE THIS COLOGNE. The smell is so amazing. Every single time I'm at the mall and see this I literally drench myself in it. Can I please get this sent to me? Please! The best cologne out there, I promise!
Danny G.
Edinburg, TX
This is the best fresh scent cologne out right now..it's easily the strongest fresh scent cologne out there..it's manly, young, sexy ! It's definitely the best cologne out right now..
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
What does this smell like? I hate girly scents on guys. I like really manly!
Cleo L.
Can you wear it as a girl too?
Carlos R.
Where can i buy this parfum in Colombia ?