BY CHANEL

Chanel Bleu EDT Pour Homme is a woody aromatic fragrance for men. Bleu is a provocative blend of citrus and wood notes. It is fresh and clean with a slightly sensual refinement. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Sam H.
Received a small sample of this in the mail. Was so impressed that i ended up buying the whole bottle.

Woody and aromatic with crisp citrus notes. Very vibrant and full of energy.

Great for all ages.

David F.
Gainesville
This is definitely the best fragrance for men so far! I have tried different brands and I haven’t liked any other fragrance as this one. This has been my favorite for over 2 years already. I love it and definitely would recommended to anyone.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this for my boo and it smells so good it's one of those scents that leaves an impression. It's such a sexy yet manly sent and it last for days when he sprays it it stays on the seatbelt for days Chanel Bleu De Chanel Paris 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray For Men
Milicen S.
Sellersburg , IN
Bought for Father's Day my husband loved it I got mine at Ulta great price I had a 20% off for using my Ulta credit card ! The scent just caught my attention it's somewhat sweet and sexy!! It's long lasting I recommend 1000% Chanel - Bleu De Chanel Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz
Kara R.
So all I have to say short and simply is this cologne smells like success! But really it's amazing and last all day. We purchased this and Macy's and yes it's a bit expensive but it smells amazing and well worth the price and has lasted my husband a few years.
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
This is my FAVORITE men's cologne. An ex-boyfriend wore it and I fully attribute my attraction to him to this cologne LOL but really, the dry-down is incredible. It is the perfect combination of warm and clean and spicy.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Bought this for my man for Father's Day simply because I could not put it down after I smelled it. It's a nice, mature masculine scent. Never too strong. When he wears his suit, watch, and this cologne I want to make more babes with him.
Raneeta R.
Mcallen, TX
Love this cologne! I bought it for my dad when it first came out, then for my boyfriend on christmas and his dad really liked it so i gifted it to him for his birthday. Its long lasting and smells just the way i like men to smell.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
This is the only cologne i purchase for my significant other. It has a long wear throughout the day and night. Smells really good to the point that you leave a good impression on others.
Abigail G.
Bleu de chanel smells so good. I know it's a man's parfum but at the beginning it smells a little floral . Blue De chanel has caught my attention. I would recommend and buy for a man.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
What does this smell like? I hate girly scents on guys. I like really manly!
Cleo L.
Can you wear it as a girl too?
Carlos R.
Where can i buy this parfum in Colombia ?