MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimChanel
Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray

CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray

Unexpected and undeniably bold. Fresh, clean and profoundly sensual, the woody, aromatic fragrance reveals the spirit of a man who chooses his own destiny with independence and determination — a man who defies convention.

Composition:

A fresh Citrus accord is immediately followed by ambery Dry Cedar notes. Woods are amplified by Tonka Bean and Vanilla for heightened sensuality. New Caledonian Sandalwood unfolds at the base for greater depth.

Art Of Perfuming:

Housed in an enigmatic blue bottle, the Eau de Parfum comes in a spray for easy application.

Does it smell good ?
What’s the difference between eau de toilette and parfume?
[product:chanel-bleu-de-chanel-eau-de-parfum-pour-homme-spray] Would you recommend this as a gift?
Start your review of CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray!
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like this perfume. It’s strong but not overpowering. Smells woodsy and spicy. Ideal for a man with a classic style who loves to be in the center of attention. It is an attention grabber scent. It’s pricey but the quality is really good and worth it! ✨
Lenci S.
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Lenci S.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you’re struggling with what to give your man this valentine, just know that this smells soooooo good! Honestly nothing smells as good as this! Will not disappoint!
Marlene J.
Los Angeles, CA
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Marlene J.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of the best perfumes my husband has. Smells so good. Great bottle size. Its just so good
Pete O.
Rialto, CA
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Pete O.
Purchased at: Macy's
My all time favorite scent, I get compliments on it all the time. And it sticks around for a long long while. I’ll put it on and still get hints of it on my clothes hours and hours later. Pricey but worth it IMO. Little goes a long way!
Omattie R.
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Omattie R.
Smells fresh and woodsy. Clean notes with a hint of tonka bean. Very masculine. To be worn by a powerful man. One of the best colognes I’ve ever smelt. I’m glad I purchased this for my husband he really rated it above all his other colognes. Will definitely recommend having this Eau de Parfum Pour Homme Spray 5oz. Will last a long time.
Neil M.
Anaheim, CA
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Neil M.
Blue De Chanel is the swiss army knife of fragrance. The opening of grapefruit and other citruses then dry down of woods may sound generic but the way Chanel has created this fragrance it smells of higher quality. Every other fragrance brand tries to copy or mimic the Blue de Chanel formula but can't quite reach it. The eau de parfum lasts for 6 to 8 hours and isn't a projection monster but can be easily worn in warm or cold climates. You can dress it up or dress casually and it'll fit any situation.
Amal K.
Miramar, FL
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Amal K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Got this for my husband and hes loves it. Its is his favorite cologne. He has 2 now. The scent is so good! I love when he wears it. It lasts all day and the bottle is good for over a year.
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Nikky M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This was the only "mens" fragrance I would wear back when I was really into "mens" fragrances.  Its more of a woody fragrance with a slight citrus scent. I would get so many compliments asking me what cologne I was wearing. It is a luxury cologne but I just loved it so much I just had to keep getting it. I now purchase this for my partner and he loves it just as much as I do. If you have the coin and are in the department of looking for a new cologne-I definitely recommend this! CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of the sexiest fragrances in my collection! This cologne is captivating, it has such an elegant scent that it makes you feel confident and attractive all the time. It is a long-lasting fragrance because it is strong but not overpowering. It has such a clean smell, very manly and fresh. When I go out, everyone asks me what fragrance I am wearing, so its evidence that it smells exquisite. The cologne is expensive, but I hope it will last in my collection because to get the most harmonious scent of wood I don't need to use a lot and also, from my point of view, it is not for every day.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,404 reviews
I absolutely love this smell lasts a very long time and you walk around smelling good it’s a little pricey but worth the money I’m a first time user but would definitely buy again I recommend it to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tory L.
LA
il y a 8 mois
Parfum Spray Would you recommend this as a gift?
Karol G. il y a 8 mois
CHANEL Bleu De Ch anel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray This product I recommend because my dad uses it a lot its smell is very strong but you get used to MY personally I don't like it but I see that my dad uses it a lot so that's still in his hands.