CHANEL BLEU DE CHANEL Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nour S.

BY CHANEL

A woody, aromatic fragrance for the man who defies convention. The profoundly sensual Eau de Parfum, infused with crisp citrus notes, offers an intense concentration of the fresh, clean and vibrant fragrance. Unexpected and undeniably bold. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Maxcely X.
Royersford, PA
LADIES! If there is a cologne out there that will melt me in my spot, it is this one. Every time my husband wears this cologne, I am ready to JUMP onto him. This stuff smells divine! And if you want your significant other to smell irresistible, please, do yourselves a favor, and BUY THIS!! YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
This is marketed as men's fragrance. While working at Chanel, I didn't love any of the women's choices but loved this for men. I decided to try it on one day. I could not believe all the compliments I received while wearing this. It truly is so good!! If you are looking for something unique try this!!
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
This is definitely something every man should have in their fragrance wardrobe. When this is worn it is a compliment magnet with a bit of grace and stature. It is worth every single dollar you will spend on it.
Shaina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This smells AMAZINGGGGG!! I got this for a friend of mine over the holidays.
Marilyn A.
I love this cologne so damn much (and I'm female). I make sure to spray a crap ton when I see the samples at Macy's or Sephora so my clothes can smell like it for days! I would buy it, but it's just so expensive. About $90+. It would be amazing to get this in a VoxBox but I doubt I would because of its cost. But I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone out there! Especially for your men ladies! ;)
Miguel S.
San Juan
I think this is my favorite cologne ever! It smells so different from other colognes that just smell like AXE Body Spray (which I hate BTW) it's just so perfect for a night out and it last on your body for hours!
Rosa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells like a business men, really citric and great product. It last a lot and I use it for work and it last all day.
jeanette m.
My favorite perfume of all time! Scent last all day. I always get compliments. It's pretty pricy but it's worth it.
Monica L.
I bought this perfume for my husband and i absolutely love it
he still smells after he gets home from work
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Chanels perfumes are great! And so is there makeup products! Love the makeup they have came out with