CHANEL BLEU DE CHANEL Eau de Parfum uploaded by loveit v.

BY CHANEL

A woody, aromatic fragrance for the man who defies convention. The profoundly sensual Eau de Parfum, infused with crisp citrus notes, offers an intense concentration of the fresh, clean and vibrant fragrance. Unexpected and undeniably bold. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Enrique P.
Enrique P.
Dover, NJ
I really like this parfume it is very pleasing to the nose. Every time I wear this to school many girls and even guys compliment me on the Parfume. When they hear "Parfume" they look at me weird as if it is a girl thing only. If only more men would do some research that Parfumes and Colognes are in fact unisex, I am sure more men would have this Parfume part of their collection. I love very neutral parfumes / colognes so this was a perfect. I would 100% recommend this to BOTH men and women.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Levittown, NY
Here is an instant classic by the house of Chanel. I absolutely love this EDP, with minor setbacks in performance. Smells very masculine, some say there is a plastic vibe from this but I just can't imagine. Totally different from Allure or Egoiste. 9 out of 10, as the fragrance does turn to a skin scent after about an hour (very sadly)! I hear the EDT performs much better, surprisingly, so I plan on purchasing that shortly.
Karmen L.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
This Cologne smells of pure sexiness and confidence. I love to smell it on my bf and I even borrow it and wear for myself sometimes. The bottle is sleek and not awkward to hold. I purchased it from sephora and would recommend it for a friend !
April G.
April G.
This is such a magnificent scent. I bought if for my husband years ago, and every time he wears it, I melt. It has a sophisticated crispness to it, with a clean, slightly spicy, smooth, sexy wear. It is long lasting, as are most Chanel fragrances. It is a youthful but not boyish, and mature but not something my grandfather would wear. It is rich and luxurious, but does not scream self-indulgent. The bottle is classic and timeless, like the fragrance, and I much prefer it to other popular men's scents like Acqua Di Gio. I absolutely recommend.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Bradenton, FL
My husband has Bleu De Chanel (EDT) and I recently purchased the Eau De Parfum version for him; and while he likes it, I like it more. I find it much smoother and more mature than the EDT. Very elegant bottle. I would definitely recommend this cologne, a must have for your collection. It's a little pricey but the value is on buying the larger bottle.
David S.
David S.
Moreno Valley
This is my all time favorite cologne. I save it for dressy occasions, it has a sweet and woody smell and it is somewhat strong and lasts forever (parfum version)
loveit v.
loveit v.
Waukegan, IL
This is a great present for men's and it smells fantastic it's smell is strong but not that strong like other perfumes that gives you headache it smalls soothing I would recommend people to buy it for thanksgiving or even chirstmas I really do because it price is okay I mean I little to high but it's a reasonable price beacuse of it's marketing and it's good smell too but yeah I really recommend this for mens
samantha r.
samantha r.
Riverside, CA
It's smells fantastic bought this for my boyfriend all day lasting smell so that's good I think I would buy him another one when ever he does finish it I bought this at Macy's and I would recommend this to others
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Convinced my boyfriend to buy this because I looked it but I knew he would love it. It's woodsy yet fresh and even though it's a parfum it isn't overly strong. It's become his everyday cologne.
Joshua H.
Joshua H.
Indianapolis, IN
The eau de parfum smells quite different to me than the toilette and I personally like it a little better. It has some deeper, darker notes such as I sense that make it slightly more mature. The opening is still the same bright grapefruit that makes bleu de Chanel so distinct and pleasing on first smell. This is now my signature scent for the past year or so!