CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Deodorant Stick

The aromatic-woody notes of BLEU DE CHANEL in a deodorant stick. An instant fresh feeling. A lasting sensation of well-being.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

BLEU DE CHANEL, the combination of strength and elegance.
This aromatic-woody fragrance unites the invigorating freshness of citrus and the strength of an aromatic accord with the woody whisper of Dry Cedar notes. New Caledonian Sandalwood lends it a warm and sensual trail.

Inspiration:

BLEU DE CHANEL is the fragrance of a man who refuses to blend in or stick to the rules. Its composition reveals the spirit of a man who chooses his destiny with independence and determination. A character that asserts itself where we least expect it.

Art Of Perfuming:

The aromatic-woody notes of BLEU DE CHANEL find expression in a full range of shaving and body products. The deodorant stick procures an instant fresh feeling and a lasting sensation of well-being. Ideal for everyday use, it prolongs the lingering notes of the fragrance.

Alcohol-based formula.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Deodorant Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
I still use and have this deodorant which I have scaled back on its use due to the heat of the summer here in Hawaii.
Nini M.
Cordova
So i purchased it on sephora and to start off, i loooved the scent obviously. After some hours it would be sticky like giving the sensation that i was sweating, plus after i shave it would burn sooo much. Other than that the price is fine but i would not be repurchasing it.
Brixhilda N.
Bronx, NY
My husbands favorite. He loves the smell and how long it lasts. Its expensive but its Chanel. Got him one for a trip we took and he’s been hooked ever since.
Naila  J.
It’s good but it has alcohol which I m big fan of but good staying power better alternatives available in market
Dylan H.
Parish, NY
It has an appreciable scent. In terms of effectiveness as a deodorant don't expect it too last for too long. If you are a big sweater this isn't for you. I wouldn't recommend it for anything highly active. But for normal daily use it is very commendable
Isiah A.
Chicago
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Deodorant Stick uploaded by Isiah A.
This deodorant isn’t long lasting after a couple hour it wears off , but has a wonderful smell , I use every so often
Angela K.
I’m in love with this but I didn’t give it a 5 because I still have a little smell so idk how it’ll work in the summer time I just got it
Kelli L.
Fort Hunter, NY
This deodorant is amazing. It smells great and isn’t sticky and you don’t notice you’re even wearing it.
Riri
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not a man but my boyfriend loves this deodorant just as much as I love smelling it on him... it last all day as well
YESENIA P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I purchased this at sephora for my girlfriend. She loves it. Very moderately priced. If you shave your armpits it stings a little but it lasts all daybatleasr 12 hours. After that it starts to wear off

Looking for your answer?