BY CHANEL

The aromatic-woody notes of the BLEU DE CHANEL fragrance in an invigorating, bracing after-shave lotion that leaves the skin delicately scented.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The combination of strength and elegance.
This aromatic-woody fragrance unites the invigorating freshness of citrus and the strength of an aromatic accord with the woody whisper of Dry Cedar notes. New Caledonian Sandalwood lends it a warm and sensual trail.

Inspiration:

BLEU DE CHANEL is the fragrance of a man who refuses to blend in or conform to the rules. Its composition reveals the spirit of a man who chooses his destiny with independence and determination. A character that asserts itself where we least expect it.

Art Of Perfuming:

The aromatic-woody notes of BLEU DE CHANEL find expression in a full range of shaving and body products. Apply after-shave lotion on clean-shaven, dry skin to intensify the scent.

Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Me súper mega encanta!! Tengo mucho tiempo usándola y es unos de preferidos, y perfume es muy duradero, es excelente lo recomiendo mucho, úsenlo niñas, lo quiero en mi próxima caja!! #love #influenster #hh
Nickie S.
Buffalo
This is one of my favorite scents for a man. I love when my husband wears this. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. I will for sure continue to buy this for him.
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
One of my favorite colognes for men, blue and Allure both are sophisticated but blue I'll say is more casual, young and playful than the allure, this one is more for a formal affair. Both should be part of his collection!
Tahera A.
Jamaica, NY
Bought for make friend This is amazing product! Highly recommend feels great, his go too!! Not expensive as well but luxury product
Asia Z.
Woking
I love this perfume because it has a nice fresh scent and the packaging is nice and simple. I thought the smell would be on the sweet side but the actual product is gentle. I would recommend this to people who want there perfume not to smell to sweet.
Mili G.
¡Uau! La verdad que me entristece especialmente que las casas emblemáticas como Chanel caigan en estos juegos comerciales. Me ha gustado lo de Chance Eau Tendre (el Chanel-shampoo), porque es lo mismo que yo pensé. Al final, lo único que hacen es darme la razón con este elitismo perfumistico que me ha entrado y que me quita hasta las ganas de oler las novedades. Aunque bueno, siempre queda la emoción de tomarte como si fuera un "en busca del tesoro", jeje.
Nathaly C.
Mi papá tiene esta loción y me encata el olor y lo bueno es que el aroma dura y eso es lo que el busca algo que perdure

back