CHANEL Beauté Des Cils Nourishing Mascara Base uploaded by Jenell J.CHANEL Beauté Des Cils Nourishing Mascara Base uploaded by Arlinda G.CHANEL Beauté Des Cils Nourishing Mascara Base uploaded by Arlinda G.

BY CHANEL

A protective and nourishing mascara base. A lash care product that strengthens damaged lashes and improves the makeup result of mascara.

The perfect union of the elastomer brush and the formula makes application easy. Lashes are silkier, suppler and less brittle.

How To Use:
Apply the BEAUTÉ DES CILS mascara base on its own or under mascara:

• On its own, it strengthens lashes and makes them shiny after the first use.
• Under mascara, it improves the makeup result and prolongs hold.

It can also be used overnight as a strengthening mask.

Composition:

• Provitamin B5 for a nourishing effect.
• Meadowfoam oil combined with silicones to strengthen lashes and protect them from environmental stress.
• A combination of carnauba wax, rice wax and beeswax to leave lashes shinier, thicker and longer.

Its white formula becomes transparent after application.

Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Buy on Chanel
April M.
Fountain
I received a sample of this with my last purchase with Chanel.com. It exceeded all my expectations! It hydrated my lashes which created a curl and elongating them before applying mascara. I no longer felt that I was ripping off my lashes when it was time to remove the mascara at night. Instead they were hydrated and easily cleaned. The effect while the mascara was on was amazing! Big beautiful lashes with the dramatic look I love! I also used this even when not applying mascara loving the natural look!
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Used this in combo with Chanel le volume mascara and didn’t really feel like it made my mascara better. I liked it better than some mascara primers I’ve used but it still left visible whiteness on my lashes and just seemed unnecessary. Especially for the price, I can’t recommend this.
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Ever since I started using a mascara base my lashes are amazing! ❤️ I put this on first and then my mascara I use the MAC 3D dimensional which works great as well ... BUT THE BASE MAKES my mascara go on smooth and not clumpy at all!
Whitley B.
Springfield
Wow....just wow. When I purchased this mascara base I was expecting it to act like a simple primer. I was pleasantly surprised when it added an extreme amount of volume to my lashes. You apply it to clean lashes before you put on your mascara. You can apply your mascara on top of it while the base is still wet! You can expect to see added fullness and length when you use this stuff.
Abby Z.
Twinsburg, OH
This is hands-down THE best primer on the market. Besides the fact that it makes your mascara stick to your eyelashes, it nourishes them while you're wearing mascara. It can also be used as a serum at night. I've been using it for a month, and I've noticed my lashes are stronger and even a bit thicker. I wear it pretty much every day, and will be repurchasing!
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I am not big on mascara primers in general, but this definitely not something I would purchase. I got a deluxe sample of this in a Chanel order.

It is a white mascara primer, so that is never a good start for me because it means you have to be extra careful to coat every bit of your lashes with your mascara or the primer will show through in spots. The copy claims the "white formula turns translucent after application," but no, not at all.

It also has a pokey silicone applicator. I thought I might not mind it here because it is very similar in shape/feel to the Chanel Le Volume wand, which I am a big fan of, but it didn't do much for me here. The primer also makes the lashes dry crispy, so I would definitely recommend you work one eye at a time: applying primer, then mascara, or your lashes won't be soft and fluttery, and they'll be weighed down, which I wouldn't expect from their promoting the "Pro-Vitamin B5" that "nourishes."

Worst of all, I didn't find this did much to add length or volume, the claims that this primer offers. No length at all, and minimal volume - certainly not enough to bother adding an extra step (or spending $30+). It's been a long time since I used it, but I believe I liked  Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base (which is pretty much duped by sister brand L'Oréal Paris Double Extend Mascara  better if you're looking for a white mascara primer. A more sophisticated mascara primer that I recommend is  Estée Lauder Little Black Primer™ Tint. Amplify. Set . But to be honest, I'm just not fussed enough to use mascara primers!
Apryl N.
This primer is amazing! It truly is lengthening and volumizing for the lashes before going into your Chanel Le Volume mascara ofcourse... these two products are amazing. Definitely give this a try! You will not be disappointed
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I have a sample of this and feel about it the way I feel about most lash primers: it’s overhyped. Expensive and doesn’t make a difference whether I wear it under mascara or not.
Niharika S.
Durham, NC
This is an amazing perfume. It is a modern more youthful twist on the iconic original Chanel no 5. Being a girl in my 20s I find this to be my perfect special occasion scent. the scent is musky and spicy and not at all overpowering. I have gone through so many bottles of this and I always get a compliment when I wear this. Soo glad to have discovered this scent. It is a MUST try for anyone who likes musky and spicy scents.
Arlinda G.
It's a fantastic product and it does its intended job just perfectly.
I always have this on hand along with my Chanel mascara❤️