BeautyFaceFace MakeupChanel
Base Lumière Illuminating Makeup Base

CHANEL Base Lumière Illuminating Makeup Base

A fresh, oil-free makeup base that evens out skin tone and illuminates the complexion.

Composition:

The hydrating gel formula minimizes the appearance of imperfections with a beautifully smooth finish that extends foundation wear, hour after hour.

How To Apply:

Apply BASE LUMIÈRE to desired areas in a downward sweeping motion, starting from the center of the face. Use fingertips, Foundation Brush #6, Blending Foundation Brush #7 or a sponge for application.

Have you tried this and is it worth buyingCHANEL Base Lumière Illuminating Makeup Base ?
i want this base how can i get it
Parece ser boa mas realmente eh?
Start your review of CHANEL Base Lumière Illuminating Makeup Base!
How would you rate this product?
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I used this product a long time ago and I haven’t repurchase because I don’t find nothing special about this and they are not cruelty free. This gave me just a slightly glow to my face but that was it. There are so much better products out there that do much more than this at a better price with better ingredients.
Gina M.
Issaquah, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I loved this stuff! I received a free sample when I purchased CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray. I felt like it evened out my skintone and made me glowy without looking oily. I actually felt like I could almost skip the foundation...thats how pretty the finish was. I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Adriana Q.
Phoenix, AZ
CHANEL Base Lumière Illuminating Makeup Base uploaded by Adriana Q.
This is a product you must keep for everyday use . Helps keep your foundation looking fresh through the day . Helps foundation stay on longer . Great for oily skin helps control oil . Great product to purchase .
Tao H.
I love to use this when I want to create a more dewy look. My face doesn’t feel overly sticky either. Looks beautiful on the skin.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton , MO
Winner! For my very fair slightly oily skin this is perfect! I wear it alone alot. And it evens out redness and gives a subtle luminescence with out looking shiny or glittery. On darker skin it may not work well alone. Under makeup it is an ok base but I still use additional primer.
Nicole T.
Whittier, CA
Cost: $48.00 USD I first purchased this at Bloomingdale's. I've been on somewhat an on and off relationship with this product for the past year. I don't exactly love it, but I don't exactly hate it either. Its a good primer for what its worth, it helps smooth out your pores, and gives you a smooth base for makeup application. However, for the amount you get and for the price, I think I just want a little more product. I don't mind spending a lot money on a product that actually delivers. Since I have oily combination skin. The smoothing factor was great, however, I admit my T-Zone ended up getting oily for some reason. I normally end up loving the products I purchase from Chanel, but this product I am a little so-so about. I waited till I used the whole bottle and used it for a decent amount of time before writing this review. So all in all, its not a bad primer at all. Better some other ones out there, but there are probably ones that perform better for a better price as well.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this because of a friend and actually wasn't very pleased with it. It didn't last longer than some of my drug store primers and really became a vanity decoration because I wasn't able to return it. I have fairly oily skin so that may be a reason why. I wouldn't purchase this because I don't think it's worth the price.
Ashley K.
Houston
Not necessary to wear the Chanel Velvet foundation. It's just an added cost. I used to pair it with the foundation because that's what the makeup artist told me. One day I ran out & had to use the foundation alone. It felt the exact same, lasted the same. Therefore, I never turned back. That's an extra $50 in my pocket.
Tatiana E.
San Diego, CA
This makeup base is hands down the best I have ever tried. I normally experience oily skin and shine after wearing makeup for the day or a long night out even if I use products targeted to decrease oil/shine. This makeup base not only smooths my skin and evens the tone, but it literally keeps me oil and shine free the entire time I have my makeup on. I was SO impressed. This base is worth every penny and like with almost every other skin care or makeup product, you do not need a lot to get the job done so the bottle should last a decent amount of time. Also, the "illuminating" effect does not make you look sparkly as it is very subtle and gives skin a fresh, healthy look
Margaret P.
Milton, GA
This base is great for creating a dewy look. If you’re looking for a primer, this isn’t the product to get.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma D.
St Lawrence , Isle of Wight
il y a un an
Sheni G. il y a un an
Yes I have try this product, it gives you a nice glow. You can use it under your foundation or by itself. It is worth buying it.