BeautyLipLip MakeupChanel
Aqualumiere Lipstick SPF 15

CHANEL Aqualumiere Lipstick SPF 15

Do you find these lipsticks to last all day or do they need constant reapplication?
Start your review of CHANEL Aqualumiere Lipstick SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my favorite Chanel lipstick color and formula. Wears very long on the lips without bleeding or feathering. So creamy too!!in reviews
Abby B.
Charlotte, NC
CHANEL Aqualumiere Lipstick SPF 15 uploaded by Abby B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Hydrating and an SPF!! Love when a formula is not just pretty but functional too. I have the shade Bondi, and use it for a more natural or nude lip. It is peachy but not too orange. I have fair skin and struggle with peaches turning orange but that one doesn’t do that. Also love how light the formula is, I can layer it with a darker color of I would like or just use it for a more natural, casual look. CHANEL Aqualumiere Lipstick SPF 15
Milk I.
NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is so beautiful, its coverage is perfect, and it looks so beautiful, I suspect most makeup artists would. I use it and also its attractive and beautiful color, I like it
Katie D.
Venice, CA
I have the shade Adrienne and it might be “my color”. It’s such a perfect nude. I can slather it on and it lasts a few hours which is great for lipstick tbh!
Michelle E.
La Grange Pk, IL
I love this lipstick specially when it’s summer! It has the perfect combination of color and SPF for lips. There is no need to improve, the pack is so classy and chic. I would recommend to all my friends 💕💕!! Thanks Chanel your product are amazing!!! They kind of products that I can buy without being afraid of getting an allergic reaction. Just love it!!!! My FAVORITE BRAND!!!
Taylor G.
Merritt Is, FL
Love this for a slight pop of color at the office and you just look elegant AF pulling out a Chanel lipstick before walking into a meeting.
Karla G.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m a big fan of satin lipsticks. This one is a beauty live the shade and how comfortable it is on the lips. It didn’t leave an ugly cast in the middle of the lips like other satin lipsticks. I have several of these lipsticks!
Hailey L.
Lakeway, TX
Amazing!! I love this product and let talk about the flavors it’s so good!! You should so buy this product anyway it’s delicious. Yummy!! Would recommend and definitely try again anyday of the week!!!!
Taylor P.
Whittier, CA
It’s a little on the pricey side but this lipstick is a must have! It moisturizes and the smell is so luxurious. I recommend.
Jenny C.
Saginaw, MI
Love that it has spf and feels so light weight on the lips!! Creamy and buttery!! I need more color because I love it so much!!
Stephanie G.
Riverside, CA
This lipstick is seriously one of the best lipsticks I have ever owned. It is so creamy. The formula is great and it is very long lasting. I own many lipsticks and this formula is by far one of my favorites. I want to purchase more in different colors.