BY CHANEL

• Do you find these lipsticks to last all day or do they ne...1 Answers
CHANEL Aqualumiere Lipstick SPF 15
  • "This is my favorite Chanel lipstick color and formula. Wears very long on the lips without bleeding or feathering. So creamy too!!" in 3 reviews
Kate G.
I actually have the color 88, Papeete which is a berry pink.

I like this lipstick a lot. It has a slight shimmer, is high pigment, and even after SEVERAL YEARS of owning it, it remains moisturizing and applies flawlessly. I love Chanel products and have never had an issue with them. It is not long wear and does transfer with eating/drinking, but a slight pigment remains to give your lips color.
Stephanie G.
Riverside, CA
This lipstick is seriously one of the best lipsticks I have ever owned. It is so creamy. The formula is great and it is very long lasting. I own many lipsticks and this formula is by far one of my favorites. I want to purchase more in different colors.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
This is my absolute favorite lipstick and I asl for a replenishment every Christmas!! I’ve been wearing it for over 12 years and I don’t think I will ever stop!! It goes on so smooth and creamy and keeps my lips hydrated and the color is fabulous! I recommend this product all the time!!!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't own this one because there are other lipsticks that are more affordable and better than this one. Plus, I'm a bit penny-pinching with lipsticks, mascaras, and eyeshadows, but yeah, I've used it before and it's a good one.
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
Chanel has the prettiest shades of any lipstick brand I've ever seen. The solution lasts longer than most lipstick brands that I've tried a.k.a. Wet'n Wild, Revlon, MAC, Nars, etc. Now this is obviously a splurge since one tube of this stuff costs like $30-$40 but I suggest getting one in the shade you use the most and you won't regret the money spent.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Chanel lipstick is amazing, it is unlike any other lipstick I have ever tried. It goes on so smooth and gives the perfect amount of color and makes my lips look perfect. I treasure this lipstick every time I am able to afford one and I am always so sad when its gone.
Melissa d.

I love this pintalabio picmenta super good and I would love to try more of this brand lipstick.

I love lipstick and I would love odtener the complete line of chanel, I recommend it to all girls
I hope to receive one of this in a future case
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
This is such a gorgeous lipstick that I highly recommend. It goes on very silky and does not clump up like I have found some darker pigmented sheets to do. It also does not smudge nor run. You can wear without a lip liner which is always a plus!!
Nicolette A.
New Brunswick, NJ
This color is amazing for fall and winter. I am excited to start wearing it once those seasons roll around, but I did already test it of course and its wonderful as usual
carmesicia p.
Forest Park, GA
I absolutely love Chanel I've tried them ALL but this one has got to be my all time favorite! It's been around for awhile and seems to be pretty popular! Try it you'll love it!
Kathy K.
Do you find these lipsticks to last all day or do they need constant reapplication?