BY CHANEL

• Do you find these lipsticks to last all day or do they need const...1 Answers
Melissa d.

I love this pintalabio picmenta super good and I would love to try more of this brand lipstick.

I love lipstick and I would love odtener the complete line of chanel, I recommend it to all girls
I hope to receive one of this in a future case
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Love their lipstick. This is adrieanne ! All of the colors are beautiful and good matte formulas
Kate G.
I actually have the color 88, Papeete which is a berry pink.

I like this lipstick a lot. It has a slight shimmer, is high pigment, and even after SEVERAL YEARS of owning it, it remains moisturizing and applies flawlessly. I love Chanel products and have never had an issue with them. It is not long wear and does transfer with eating/drinking, but a slight pigment remains to give your lips color.
Bren A.
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't own this one because there are other lipsticks that are more affordable and better than this one. Plus, I'm a bit penny-pinching with lipsticks, mascaras, and eyeshadows, but yeah, I've used it before and it's a good one.
Stephanie G.
Moreno Valley, ca
This lipstick is seriously one of the best lipsticks I have ever owned. It is so creamy. The formula is great and it is very long lasting. I own many lipsticks and this formula is by far one of my favorites. I want to purchase more in different colors.
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
Chanel has the prettiest shades of any lipstick brand I've ever seen. The solution lasts longer than most lipstick brands that I've tried a.k.a. Wet'n Wild, Revlon, MAC, Nars, etc. Now this is obviously a splurge since one tube of this stuff costs like $30-$40 but I suggest getting one in the shade you use the most and you won't regret the money spent.
Corey H.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This is such a gorgeous lipstick that I highly recommend. It goes on very silky and does not clump up like I have found some darker pigmented sheets to do. It also does not smudge nor run. You can wear without a lip liner which is always a plus!!
Jetta C.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite lipstick 💄 in my purse allways!! Smooth going on , great color and I love the shimmering!!!!
carmesicia p.
Forest Park, GA
I absolutely love Chanel I've tried them ALL but this one has got to be my all time favorite! It's been around for awhile and seems to be pretty popular! Try it you'll love it!
Got to say all time fav lipstick got to say let me be honest...I am just in love with it ...I wear it will my everyday make-up
Kathy K.
Do you find these lipsticks to last all day or do they need constant reapplication?