BeautyLipLip MakeupChanel
Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick

CHANEL Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick

Enhance the shape of your lips and give them perfect definition with this smooth, long-wearing, waterproof lip liner by CHANEL. The automatic pencil never needs sharpening and provides easy control for a precise, professional line that never feathers or bleeds.

How To Use:

Line and define lips to enhance your lip shape and contour. You may fill in the entire lip and blend, then follow with your favorite lipstick shade and formula to reinforce long wearability.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick!
Brittain S.
Glen Rock, PA
CHANEL Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick uploaded by Brittain S.
Review for: Chanel Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Rouge
I've used my Chanel Aqua Crayon so many times I couldn't even begin to try and count. I've had it for 9 months and the color is so versatile that I use it with over 10 different colors of lipstick. It compliments EVERYTHING giving you the appearance of thicker, fuller lips without being sticky and it blends so well.
Brooke B.
I love this! it's super pigmented and stays all day!! I would love to get more colors they are just rly expensive
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: Chanel Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Rouge
Love Chanel's lip liners - from the lengthy wearability, to the formulation, I never find my lips dry out, or too shiny.  Such fun colors too!   Certainly worth the price once you find your matching lip color!
Camille C.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Spice
Not a huge lip liner girl but this one is my go to. Goes on easily and stays on all night
Zane R.
Berkeley , CA
Excellent lip liner, and the tip is very fine so you get precise lines. Also appreciate not having to sharpen it.
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Spice
I purchased a rose brown type color. Cannot remember the name of it but it’s similar to a plum rose color. It’s beautiful. Love it on. My mom loved it too.
Deys R.
New York
Review for: Chanel Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Rouge
Me gusta es un producto que me funciona muy bien amo este maqullaje es muy bueno , este maquillaje lo seguire utilizando y recomendando oorque es bueno y me gusta lo e utilizado es genial para mis ojos queda muy bien , es uno de mis favoritos gracias .
Tallyn S.
WARWICK, RI
Review for: Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Spice
Love Chanel. The brand guarantees a wonderful product that is efficient and true to its purpose. Repeat user of the eyeliners. Easy to apply and long lasting. I buy it over and over! Definitely a life time Chanel purchaser!
Brittany B.
Rochester, WA
This is so soft & glides on my lips. I love the different colors & the packaging is cute.
Jenny W.
Chanel Aqua crayon lip color is pretty good. It's last all day long and the color is perfect. Matte look.

Looking for your answer?