CHANEL Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick uploaded by Brittain S.

BY CHANEL

Enhance the shape of your lips and give them perfect definition with this smooth, long-wearing, waterproof lip liner by CHANEL. The automatic pencil never needs sharpening and provides easy control for a precise, professional line that never feathers or bleeds.

How To Use:

Line and define lips to enhance your lip shape and contour. You may fill in the entire lip and blend, then follow with your favorite lipstick shade and formula to reinforce long wearability.

Brittain S.
Seven Valleys
Review for: Chanel Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Rouge more...
I've used my Chanel Aqua Crayon so many times I couldn't even begin to try and count. I've had it for 9 months and the color is so versatile that I use it with over 10 different colors of lipstick. It compliments EVERYTHING giving you the appearance of thicker, fuller lips without being sticky and it blends so well.
Tallyn S.
WARWICK, RI
Review for: Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Spice more...
Love Chanel. The brand guarantees a wonderful product that is efficient and true to its purpose. Repeat user of the eyeliners. Easy to apply and long lasting. I buy it over and over! Definitely a life time Chanel purchaser!
Deys R.
New York
Review for: Chanel Aqua Crayon Lip Colour Stick Rouge more...
Me gusta es un producto que me funciona muy bien amo este maqullaje es muy bueno , este maquillaje lo seguire utilizando y recomendando oorque es bueno y me gusta lo e utilizado es genial para mis ojos queda muy bien , es uno de mis favoritos gracias .
Christina H.
ARLINGTON, TX
Chanel lip pencils are fantastic. It gives great wear, great pigment and lasts most of the day. A great product and well worth the cost.
Brooke B.
I love this! it's super pigmented and stays all day!! I would love to get more colors they are just rly expensive
Jenny W.
Chanel Aqua crayon lip color is pretty good. It's last all day long and the color is perfect. Matte look.
Naiyurima G.
Chanel is one of my favorites brand. and these pencils are very helpful to me and so easy to apply.
Brittany B.
Rochester, WA
This is so soft & glides on my lips. I love the different colors & the packaging is cute.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love lip pencils and the Chanel brand are the best! Great all day wear !
lali t.
Tbilisi
Lip pencil of chanel is amazing and I think it's a must try for every makeuop junkie . Long lasting . good and high pigmentation . Meets your expectations . I bought it in Italy , Very very worth of price . Would buy again for sure . Highly recommended.