CHANEL Antaeus Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Mzlle V.

BY CHANEL

Named after the Greek mythological giant who was invincible as long as his feet touched the ground, ANTAEUS is an intense and subtle, rich and smooth fragrance that tells the story of a hero, both virile and vulnerable. An aromatic, leather-accented scent that contrasts the power of a myth with the sensitivity of a man.

Composition:

A striking alchemy of fresh, aromatic Lavender and a rare and complex Leather accord, heightened with wood and spices. Its spirited, exotic trail is enriched with notes of Cistus Labdanum, Clary Sage and Indonesian Patchouli.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Toilette comes in a spray for easy, generous application on skin and clothing.

• I have been looking for a new spray that smells as good a...5 Answers
Cynthia A.
Grants pass , OR
I love the scent of this perfume. It is so amazing the packaging is attractive and honestly lasts all day long. It is pretty pricey but after using it once from a sample bottle, I would definitely purchase it again
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Slightly soapy and leathery upon initial spray. Has a rough and smooth side, which goes to show why Antaeus has been liked for years. A masculine fragrance indeed that has a light woody drydown.
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
I haven't use this product before, but i wanted to try it, for this brand t familiar to me and i have received a gift from my friend before i am loving it. bottle is awesome content is perfect size and i would love to share this to my friends, family and husband. Thanks.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
I love this men spray ! It smells amazing ! Even though it's not really over powering it's last all day ! And the packaging is perfect ! My boyfriend absolutly loved it ... Even though he's not a sucker for buying cologne I would defiantly purchase this again for him .
Rebekah M.
Huffman
This Chanel fragrance smells great as I expected it would. This is my first time trying this scent as I am a Chanel Mademoiselle user. The scent was strong and long-lasting. I received this as a gift. If you are a Chanel lover, I would highly recommend this product.
Maressa R.
Arlington, VA
Every time I'm out and about people ask me what scent I am wearing. I repurchased this fragrance twice now and I haven't regret it. I reach for it the most! My only complaint is that I can never find a bigger bottle.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
I love this, got this for an old boyfriend and it was wonderful. Kind of pricey but it was totally worth every penny! It is a definite buy again product that I will keep in mind next time I need something similar.
Sarah C.
This spray is great to keep in the bathroom.It covers smells wonderfully.It also comes in a small containter which is dispointing.Other than that I think this product is very usefull and smells wonerfull.I would recomend this product to any of my friends.
Susan C.
Knoxville, TN
I can't write a review for that because I only wear the #5 in the Chanel line, it is long lasting and probably the best smelling perfume, I have never found an alternative that even smelled close and I have been wearing it since I was twelve years old.
Great product i love it and i really like the smell. My mom actually named me Chanel because this was her favorite purfume and ive been a fan of since i could afford Chanel I really like all chanel products and this is most definitely on of them i would recommend i.
Lupe G.
I have been looking for a new spray that smells as good as the givenchy gift set . I am looking for the perfect fathers birthday gift ! Am stuck

Bergdorf Goodman