BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Jéssica C.
Perfume encantador, dura muito tempo e para quem ama deixar o seu perfume por onde passa, essa é a escolha perfeita. Amo o cheirinho deste perfume porque ele é bem sensual e ousado no cheiro, e o seu perfume é um floral intenso que mostra a mulher que tem dentro de você.
Tiffany P.
Where do I start? This product smells amazing and I've had so many people comment on it and tell me how nice it smells. It comes in a gorgeous bottle and I've bought it again and again. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for something a bit different
Nayane F.
Manaíra PB
E otimo esse perfume da chanel ,eu amei esse perfume vale muito apena você comprar eu comprei e adorei vale cada centavo, que você gasta eu acho o chero, dele muito gostoso eu amei compre e teste você vai adora, e muito bom mesmo. amei mesmo compre e aprove
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
Just like the other Allure perfume this has a quite sophisticated and feminine scent but I am not really crazy about it. I find the scent to be a little bit overwhelming and it doesn't suit my taste. I still prefer the original one, smells so much better!
Tess M.
I love this smell it is just so amazing and makes you smell amazing!!! it lasts for about 6 hours which is so good and I have only used this product once I bought it at a chemist somewhere, near where I live, no need for improvement it is too awesome
Gemma N.
I used to use my mums one of this as she always smelled amazing and since then I constantly buy it for myself and get compliments from others. I always recommended this
Anushree D.
Awesome smell! Very good for everyday perfume i bought from Hudson Bay! Long lasting smell! The smell is so soft!!! Its my first time using it.. i wll recommend to everyone! I wll buy it again! It so good.
Ihsane D.
This is a spicy oriental that grabs attention , has great sillage and lasting power and is worth the high price. It is expensive , but it smells expensive and SOPHISTICATED . I get a blast of vanilla, some floral notes and also patchouli . I am frequently asked the name of my scent on days I wear this fragrance . It is suitable for women of all ages who want to smell feminine , sophisticated and not trend followers. I find men are drawn to it.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Starts off a little strong, but as it settles down it becomes a lovely juice of sensuality. Lasts long and as time passes it has different shades
Allia M.
A little goes a long way. The fragrance is long lasting, you only need a couple of sprays and it lasts all day. A very sophisticated fragrance...