BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Danielle M.
Green Bay, WI
Great smell, not to over powering. Scent stays on for several hours, do not need to reapply often
Keiva ❤.
New Orleans, LA
Well it's smell very good ! I use like 2 sprays a day then I would use some Victoria secret.
Kamila C.
Riverview
Smells very decent to me and makes me feel very confident when I put it on because its classy
Griselda M.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my mom love this perfume because it lasts and smells amazing! I recommend this product
katrina s.
Lincoln, NE
Smells great and I like spray perfumes. I love this and I use it all the time! it's amazing
Rosa L.
Selma, CA
This perfume smells sooooo good. I always use it when I go out. A must have to smell good.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
My husband buy this one to me and it is really soft but the fragance dissappear really fast
Selena G.
Lubbock, TX
Perfect smell. Have always loved this product. Highly recommend this product to woman.
Madison C.
My favorite!! Love that a little goes such a long way. Love the look of the bottle also
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
After tasting one, I had to go out and buy a whole pack - they are so delicious! Loacker is an Italian brand with a fantastic heritage, and have been producing wafer biscuits since 1925. These Tortina biscuits come in two flavours; Original Milk Chocolate and this Dark-Noir.