BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Kaitlyn P.
Beaufort, SC
I ordered this online. And thought it would be my favorite smell. But I wasn't really happy with the outcome.
Rocio
Huele magnífico, un aroma inigualable, me encanta su fragancia, 5 estrellas debido a su buena calidad, lo amo
Stephanie P.
Love this perfume. Changed my mood each and every time (in a good way). I definitely recommend this product
Silvia M.
The smell of this is amazing ! last up for hours and always getting asked where I get it or what brand !
carol c.
Manteo
Perfect scent for cool weather. Not overpowering, but lasts all day. I feel very sexy when no wear it.
Rini K.
Dundalk, MD
So nice ! It dances in the air ! Last all day. People will ask you what are you wearing? ! Beautiful!
Nancy C.
Royal Oak, MI
Very seductive scent guaranteed to make any man try to sniff you. Lol but a true keeper at all times
Jeri B.
Slidell, LA
Absolutely love it! Smells divine and lasts long. One or two sprays and I'm smelling good all day.
Samantha M.
Webster, NY
Oh my god smells so good that i actually apply it multiple times a day! I cant get enough of this!
Amanda S.
Hollister, CA
I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear this! Definitely my go to scent whenever u go out