BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Jennie D.
Chanel is my favorite perfume they have different fragrances Chanel allure is no exception it's the perfect musky scent perfect for fall, recommend this fragrance
jen b.
Palmdale, CA
love it!!!!! it smells great. it is sexy and classy!! it smells so good and mixes great with my body. it dries to a different scent after a few hours. it may be a bit expensive, but it is worth it
Rosa G.
ONE OF THE BEST PERFUMES OUT THERE IS THIS ONE I REALLY RECOMMEND IT AND IT'S A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT AND THE BEST THING ABOUT IT IS THAT IT LAST LONG LOVE IT
Ximena C.
Porter, TX
A woman has to smell like her sucesss. Each and every time. No excuses, so when you are on the go people will always assume that you care and you love yourself enough.
Kátia A.
Crossett, AR
For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance.
Rebekka J.
Pecks Mill, WV
I loooove Chanel. Its one of my favorites and its suchs a refreshing smell but it stays on all day and I love that. Its a little pricey but so worth it.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I love Chanel perfumes. This one smells fresh and lively. One of my favorites! Chanel perfumes are costly, but they will stay on your clothes for days!
Bryn C.
This perfume smells so great and it lasts the whole day. Just a little spray to my neck and wrists and I smell amazing. I get so many compliments.
Ella S.
This perfume is killing and long lasting for days, even when you wash the cloth,you can still smell it. Pretty high but worth every penny spent.
Yanira R.
Lynwood, CA
I have used Chanel for years! I love Chanel n. 5, Allure, chance and mademosaile ❣ they are always in my collection.... I just use Chanel 💚💛