CHANEL Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
Love this balm! Classic Obsession scent not as strong as in years past, however still soothing on the face with a clean fragrance. Difficult to find of late and pricy, but lasts a long time. I'm glad Amazon has it available.
say deh S.
Where are those days when a perfume fiiled the room hours after you left!! This oldie is one of these room filling scents. Prepaire for choking and nosetrill burning at first but remain amazed all day as a cloud of luxuriness will surround you and leave a mysterious trail behind. A complement magnet.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,780 reviews
Smells so omg soooo bomb dot com my favorite smell I love this stuff it’s amazing lasts all day too
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
The same describes it well. The frangrance is a bit softer but very captivating. It's long lasting and clings to the skin for houra even in humid climates.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of the best sophisticated fragrance product worth the price, I can buy it thousands times, I just love love it! Super recommended
Sobia K.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
This has a more musky spicy scent but is still beautiful. It has heavier smell compared to the original version but it’s still not overpowering & very long lasting. Would certainly recommend to others
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Soo pretty I loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice
Natalie T.
gillingham
This smells amazing in the bottle and in other people just not myself. My mum has this and it suits her so much better than myself. It’s light and subtle but at the same time you know you’ve got it on.
Bõůchra S.
I didn't buy this perfume, but I'm hoping to soon. But once a friend of mine tried it on me. And I fell in love. It has a Beautiful smell that lasted for a couple of days on me I loved it.