CHANEL Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I hate this smell. I got it for a gift and I used it once. I hated it so much I threw it away right after I used it and never looked back.
Jiselle O.
Deltona
Lovely bottle only issue was the smell of the perfume wasn't very pleasing at all for me. Will not buy again.
Sherece M.
West Bend, WI
This is a light clean smell that i can wear everyday. Its affordable and well worth it. I get compliments on it all the time.
Kayla B.
Middletown, PA
This product is okay not the best one that they had it smells okay but it's not really me so I mean some of you may like it but I personally I don't
Bethany W.
Wellborn
This perfume is amazing , it smells amazing, the bottle looks amazing, just a few squrits will last you all day, its strong && powerful, I recommend getting this product cause your getting bang for your buck
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Soo pretty I loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice
Mariely C.
Bronx, NY
No me Gusta mucho pero tiene Buena aroma no es MI estilo de perfume pero su olor es muy agradable
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
Love this balm! Classic Obsession scent not as strong as in years past, however still soothing on the face with a clean fragrance. Difficult to find of late and pricy, but lasts a long time. I'm glad Amazon has it available.
Hailey M.
It smells great I wouldn't suggest this for non perfume addicts cuase these perfumes can get very expensive but other. Wise it overall is a great product
loren c.
This is a spicy oriental that grabs attention , has great sillage and lasting power and is worth the high price. It is expensive , but it smells expensive and SOPHISTICATED . I get a blast of vanilla, some floral notes and also patchouli . I am frequently asked the name of my scent on days I wear this fragrance . It is suitable for women of all ages who want to smell feminine , sophisticated and not trend followers.