Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Marcela J.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander, Colombia
I love this perfume, it smells very good, it is very soft to my skin and it lasts long
Diana Y.
Manila, Philippines
The smell is so refreshing. It stays the whole day. No need to spray again and again.
Sobia K.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
This has a more musky spicy scent but is still beautiful. It has heavier smell compared to the original version but it’s still not overpowering & very long lasting. Would certainly recommend to others
Natalie T.
This smells amazing in the bottle and in other people just not myself. My mum has this and it suits her so much better than myself. It’s light and subtle but at the same time you know you’ve got it on.
Bõůchra S.
I didn't buy this perfume, but I'm hoping to soon. But once a friend of mine tried it on me. And I fell in love. It has a Beautiful smell that lasted for a couple of days on me I loved it.
Juliany S.
um dos melhores perfumes da marca, porem encontrei um pouco de dificuldade para comprar online , pois o produto muitas vezes esta em falta ou o frete é alto demais e acaba nao compensando
Lindsay s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 3319 5
One of the best sophisticated fragrance product worth the price, I can buy it thousands times, I just love love it! Super recommended
Vivian C.
Governador valadares
Gente que delicia de perfume ,bastante concentrado.
Amo esse perfume ,recomendo pra vocês.
galaxy x.
S1/8 old mahavir nagar
Soo pretty I loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice
Genial el olor me dura todo el día mee encanta. En pocas palabras
Jajaja jjaaja jajaja jajjajaa jajaja jajjajaa