Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Sally M.
Como
I never liked Chanel's fragrances because I felt like they were too much for my young age. But then I discovered Allure Sensuelle and since then I haven't tried any new fragrance. At first I disliked it and I still don't like the top note, but as you wear it the notes change into something unbelievably pleasant. Be careful not to spray it more than twice, because it's really strong and the scent lasts for a really long time.
Gabriela Andreina Q.
Madrid
Este es un perfume que dura todo el día, tiene un olor como frutal y dulce, pero no demasiado exagerado. Aunque dura todo el día yo prefiero dejarlo para usarlo en las noches porque a veces siento que es muy fuerte para las mañanas, ya que sin tener que aplicarlo varias veces el olor queda en mi piel.
loren c.
This is a spicy oriental that grabs attention , has great sillage and lasting power and is worth the high price. It is expensive , but it smells expensive and SOPHISTICATED . I get a blast of vanilla, some floral notes and also patchouli . I am frequently asked the name of my scent on days I wear this fragrance . It is suitable for women of all ages who want to smell feminine , sophisticated and not trend followers.
Louise A.
Love, love, love!! I like a fragrance that last all day on me and this does just that. So many people ask me what perfume I'm wearing when i wear this, it's has quite a fruity smell to begin with but not sickly sweet and then mellows down to a darker woody scent with a hint of vanilla. It's pretty pricey but worth every penny in my opinion!
Bethany W.
Wellborn
This perfume is amazing , it smells amazing, the bottle looks amazing, just a few squrits will last you all day, its strong && powerful, I recommend getting this product cause your getting bang for your buck
Thais S.
Rio de Janeiro
Adorei o perfume , tem um cheiro maravilhoso encantador mais é um pouco caro mas sempre quando tiver dinheiro sobrando concerteza vou comprar de novo porque é um cheiro que você nunca mais vai esquecer , recommendo a todos que tenham duvidas .
Paloma M.
Creo que es la fragancia más cara que he comprado aunque vale mucho la pena ya que su aroma es delicioso y tiene larga duración para mi gusto, me gustaría tener un perfume nuevo de esta marca.
Zaneta D.
London
Very beautiful fragrance, very sophisticated smell yet very sexy just perfect, cant compare to no other perfume its just unique, they are pricey but worth it .
Hailey M.
It smells great I wouldn't suggest this for non perfume addicts cuase these perfumes can get very expensive but other. Wise it overall is a great product
angela l.
Anzoategui, puerto la cruz
fresco, delicioso, sensual, ligero y cautivador, todo en el mismo delicado y hermoso empaque. Perfecto para ir a la oficina con un sutil aroma