Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Andie G.
So my mother-in-law is the one that buys me perfume and trust me she never buys anything cheap nor trashy this perfume that I wear all the time have people asking me questions are always asking me what do I have on I love this perfume because he has a sweet scent to it but at the same time it's not overbearing
Deanna G.
This is hands down my favorite perfume! Any time I am entering work all the guys are like "wow you smell real good". Such a great feeling to hear. The scent isn't too strong and not a sticky spray. HIGHLY RECOMMEND especially if you're not big on perfumes and just want A light smell
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
I prefer reg chanel no.5 no I cant afford it if I have a bottle it would be a gift from someone. this product is great and was my grandmothers favorite.
Rocio E.
Madera, CA
It smells really good I love it.The smell lastes like 24 hours.I love the perfume.I need another on lol 😂
Sally M.
Como
I never liked Chanel's fragrances because I felt like they were too much for my young age. But then I discovered Allure Sensuelle and since then I haven't tried any new fragrance. At first I disliked it and I still don't like the top note, but as you wear it the notes change into something unbelievably pleasant. Be careful not to spray it more than twice, because it's really strong and the scent lasts for a really long time.
Louise A.
Love, love, love!! I like a fragrance that last all day on me and this does just that. So many people ask me what perfume I'm wearing when i wear this, it's has quite a fruity smell to begin with but not sickly sweet and then mellows down to a darker woody scent with a hint of vanilla. It's pretty pricey but worth every penny in my opinion!
Gabriela Andreina Q.
Madrid
Este es un perfume que dura todo el día, tiene un olor como frutal y dulce, pero no demasiado exagerado. Aunque dura todo el día yo prefiero dejarlo para usarlo en las noches porque a veces siento que es muy fuerte para las mañanas, ya que sin tener que aplicarlo varias veces el olor queda en mi piel.
Thais S.
Rio de Janeiro
Adorei o perfume , tem um cheiro maravilhoso encantador mais é um pouco caro mas sempre quando tiver dinheiro sobrando concerteza vou comprar de novo porque é um cheiro que você nunca mais vai esquecer , recommendo a todos que tenham duvidas .
Bethany W.
Wellborn
This perfume is amazing , it smells amazing, the bottle looks amazing, just a few squrits will last you all day, its strong && powerful, I recommend getting this product cause your getting bang for your buck
Paloma M.
Creo que es la fragancia más cara que he comprado aunque vale mucho la pena ya que su aroma es delicioso y tiene larga duración para mi gusto, me gustaría tener un perfume nuevo de esta marca.