Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Mariely C.
Bronx, NY
No me Gusta mucho pero tiene Buena aroma no es MI estilo de perfume pero su olor es muy agradable
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA
Smells good, not to strong. I would definitely recommend this product. It smells very nice
Isabella P.
Miami Beach, FL
This perfum smells so good, I use it everyday it like my friend I'll be with it all my life
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT
THEY ARE THE BEST THEY MAKE YOU SMELL GOOD FOR LON GER LIKE REALLY EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT
Millie S.
Dansville, NY
Smells good and it is a very light. Don't like any strong fragent. I always loved chanel
say deh S.
Where are those days when a perfume fiiled the room hours after you left!! This oldie is one of these room filling scents. Prepaire for choking and nosetrill burning at first but remain amazed all day as a cloud of luxuriness will surround you and leave a mysterious trail behind. A complement magnet.
Natalie T.
This smells amazing in the bottle and in other people just not myself. My mum has this and it suits her so much better than myself. It’s light and subtle but at the same time you know you’ve got it on.
Sobia K.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
This has a more musky spicy scent but is still beautiful. It has heavier smell compared to the original version but it’s still not overpowering & very long lasting. Would certainly recommend to others
Juliany S.
um dos melhores perfumes da marca, porem encontrei um pouco de dificuldade para comprar online , pois o produto muitas vezes esta em falta ou o frete é alto demais e acaba nao compensando
Bõůchra S.
I didn't buy this perfume, but I'm hoping to soon. But once a friend of mine tried it on me. And I fell in love. It has a Beautiful smell that lasted for a couple of days on me I loved it.