Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Theresa M.
This is my favorite all time perfume. I love how the smell stays on you forever and the smell does not ever fade. You can literally spray this once or twice in the morning and by night time it still smells the same. If I could describe this perfume is it definitely is sensual and another thing that comes to mind is Gatsby. Has very high quality flowers and ingredients. Definitely worth the price.
Jessica C.
I like the smell of this perfume, it has a fresh, soft and lasting aroma, I love to use it when I go out to parties or when I go for a walk, it is very practical and I love it because it lasts and has a smell that everyone loves.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
The same describes it well. The frangrance is a bit softer but very captivating. It's long lasting and clings to the skin for houra even in humid climates.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
I prefer reg chanel no.5 no I cant afford it if I have a bottle it would be a gift from someone. this product is great and was my grandmothers favorite.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
This bottle of perfume was bigger than I expected! The scent is light and fresh and I always get compliments on it.
The shipment came in very quick too
Maureen H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The only real scent for me. I have a sensitive nose but love love this. Wish it was cheaper or went on sale at some point
Suyog U.
Smells good.
Good price.
Has a long lasting smell.
Overall a wonderful buy.
Could have more scents though.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Smells so omg soooo bomb dot com my favorite smell I love this stuff it’s amazing lasts all day too
Deanna G.
This is hands down my favorite perfume! Any time I am entering work all the guys are like "wow you smell real good". Such a great feeling to hear. The scent isn't too strong and not a sticky spray. HIGHLY RECOMMEND especially if you're not big on perfumes and just want A light smell