CHANEL Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Rita R.
this is pretty pricey but it smells really good and the smell does last for a while where you dint have to spray yourself often
Sabrina s.
This product smells amazing and it last all day on you sometimes I feel like showering in it because it makes me feel so good.
Sherece M.
West Bend, WI
This is a light clean smell that i can wear everyday. Its affordable and well worth it. I get compliments on it all the time.
Nicole B.
Chanel is my go to perfume spray it smells great and I just love it. This is my third time using it and I'm in love with it.
Ashlyn T.
Loveland, OH
This perfume is awesome! I love the way it smells and I am able to wear it all day without it wearing off or going away.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA
This has been my favorite for many years I love to soft scent & the way it smaells on me! I get complements on it always!
Maureen H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The only real scent for me. I have a sensitive nose but love love this. Wish it was cheaper or went on sale at some point
Audrey L.
Orange, TX
I a little iffy about the smell but I do like it. I will probably never buy this again simply because I don't wear it much
Carmella L.
I got this on a cruise....wonderful sensual scent. Love that you only need a little and stays on until you wash off.
Theamar M.
Kihei, Hi
Expensive but worth it. The smell last long I recommended this to my friends who want perfume that really last long.