CHANEL Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

ALLURE SENSUELLE is another olfactory interpretation of the ALLURE fragrance. A voluptuous variation with an intriguing and magnetic sensuality. A floral-soft-oriental fragrance that is revealed in a unique way on each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fascinating floral-soft-oriental fragrance filled with mystery.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. Oriental notes set the tone for this sensual, enveloping composition that intertwines Rose, Frankincense and Amber Patchouli.

Inspiration:

When allure turns sensual, it exudes a natural magnetism. The mystery of a gaze, the elegance of a silhouette, the intonation of a voice all suddenly become intriguing. Like the charismatic, passionate presence of Gabrielle Chanel, ALLURE SENSUELLE is the fragrance of a true, radiant and intense woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for effortless application on skin or clothing.

A perfuming ritual for the body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Kayla B.
Middletown, PA
This product is okay not the best one that they had it smells okay but it's not really me so I mean some of you may like it but I personally I don't
Cass R.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my all time favorite perfume! I got a sample once before and loved it, if you are willing to pay the pirice im telling you buy it!!!!!
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I hate this smell. I got it for a gift and I used it once. I hated it so much I threw it away right after I used it and never looked back.
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
Its ways hard to choose Chanel perfumes but I do love sensuelle eau spray. You can spray so little for a long lasting amazing smell.
Timeless 1.
One of my absolute favorite. Classy, dressy, young, flirty, and professional. Scent Lasts the whole day. Works on every occasion.
Ariel S.
Melbourne, FL
The smell is amazing and I'll never see or smell anything better! I save up just for this perfume, couldn't ask for anything better
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
I have chosen to buy this a number of times just because I really like and enjoy the smell of it. I would recommend this to all/
Sahrai M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love Chanel! some people say their purfumes have "old lady smells" but I disagree. I think it's a beautiful perfume for anyone!
One of my all time favorite sents because it is so light but it stays all day smells clean and it makes for a great gift as well
Rita R.
this is pretty pricey but it smells really good and the smell does last for a while where you dint have to spray yourself often