Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Olivia C.
Bedford, TX
My favorite scent. I know this is suuuuuuuper expensive, but it smells so good, and it goes with my natural body scent so well.
Rita R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
this is pretty pricey but it smells really good and the smell does last for a while where you dint have to spray yourself often
Sabrina s.
This product smells amazing and it last all day on you sometimes I feel like showering in it because it makes me feel so good.
Sherece M.
West Bend, WI
This is a light clean smell that i can wear everyday. Its affordable and well worth it. I get compliments on it all the time.
Nicole B.
Chanel is my go to perfume spray it smells great and I just love it. This is my third time using it and I'm in love with it.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA
This has been my favorite for many years I love to soft scent & the way it smaells on me! I get complements on it always!
Audrey L.
Katy, TX
I a little iffy about the smell but I do like it. I will probably never buy this again simply because I don't wear it much
Ashlyn T.
Loveland, OH
This perfume is awesome! I love the way it smells and I am able to wear it all day without it wearing off or going away.
Carmella L.
I got this on a cruise....wonderful sensual scent. Love that you only need a little and stays on until you wash off.
Theamar M.
Kihei, Hi
Expensive but worth it. The smell last long I recommended this to my friends who want perfume that really last long.