Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Theresa B.
Warren, OH
The schedule for Houston what are the most about all the time about my husband about complaints that I recommend anybody just yet it's not a lot more Smiley sophomore it's just a nightmare
amber o.
The smell is beautiful! Chanel has my heart completely for its perfumes! Last all day and not too strong at all! But enough for everyone to know that you smell AMAZING.
Nicole T.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love this fragrance! There is nothing better then a Chanel perfume! Worth every penny, I get complements whenever I wear it! I can't leave the house without it.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Love this balm! Classic Obsession scent not as strong as in years past, however still soothing on the face with a clean fragrance. Difficult to find of late and pricy, but lasts a long time. I'm glad Amazon has it available.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
This is one of my favorite scents because I don't have to pump it a million times to feel like I got the job done. Whenever I wear this fragrance I get compliments from whoever is around. Although I still prefer Burberry to Chanel, I would definitely purchase again.
It's amazing, delicious and charming. Undoubtedly the best perfume in the world.
Florita R.
Compton, CA
It's a soft fresh scent.l love this perfume channel allure perfume you can use it daily especially I put it on after showers it's a crisp light smooth smell.
Brittinee S.
Imperial, MO
Smells amazing and lasts all day. The price is a little high but it is well worth it! The smaller size also fits in my bag with out taking up a lot of room!
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
The same describes it well. The frangrance is a bit softer but very captivating. It's long lasting and clings to the skin for houra even in humid climates.
Erica L.
This is a special occasion bottle. More on the expensive side it's defiantly worth is. Smells amazing and last literally until you wash it off. Good stuff
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
I prefer reg chanel no.5 no I cant afford it if I have a bottle it would be a gift from someone. this product is great and was my grandmothers favorite.