Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Kathrim A.
No doubt a comment chanel fragrance is very difficult because all seem great, however this is one of my favorites. but I do not lie to say that their fragrances are the best, I love and recommend
Jessica C.
I like the smell of this perfume, it has a fresh, soft and lasting aroma, I love to use it when I go out to parties or when I go for a walk, it is very practical and I love it because it lasts and has a smell that everyone loves.
Christine C.
This is one of my favorite scents because I don't have to pump it a million times to feel like I got the job done. Whenever I wear this fragrance I get compliments from whoever is around. Although I still prefer Burberry to Chanel, I would definitely purchase again.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
Has such a great clean smell and don't smother you when you wear it. it only takes one spray. the smell is very soft and clean. i wear this product every day! i bought it at our local mall and it wasn't that pricey either. no need for improvement. great product.
Jamie P.
Winton, Ca
Smells great without being over powering! Some perfumes I love the smell of and then about an hour, they give me a headache.. this is one of the few that I can wear all the time!
Linda Y.
Delaware, AR
Love the packaging and love the smell. the price is pretty high. but the smell last all day. my alternative would be DKNY blossom or green apple but other than that this product is great. the bottle it pretty but wish it was more fancier.
Tina C.
Charleston, IL
Light fragrance that isnt overpowering and lasts all day without becoming stale. Is great to wear around those with fragrance allergies as it doesn't seem to upset them.
Ariana J.
Fort Smith, AR
I wear this almost every time I go out and get compliments frequently! The scent lasts quite long on me for some reason and that's a quality I always look for in perfume
Marjorie G.
This perfume is the best!!! It last all day and i always get a compliment every time i use it... It really smells so good and you don't need to spray it multiple times.
Melanie S.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my signature scent. I have tried others but always go back to my trusty scent as it never fails. I get compliments all the time with this fragrance...I get the real perfume. Worth the extra money!