Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Bria N.
I tried this perfume a long time ago because my mama had it and omg its the best smelling thing ever like it last all day its not really sweet so other smells wouldn't over power the smell I love it a lot
Melanie S.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my signature scent. I have tried others but always go back to my trusty scent as it never fails. I get compliments all the time with this fragrance...I get the real perfume. Worth the extra money!
Kathrim A.
No doubt a comment chanel fragrance is very difficult because all seem great, however this is one of my favorites. but I do not lie to say that their fragrances are the best, I love and recommend
Theresa B.
Warren, OH
The schedule for Houston what are the most about all the time about my husband about complaints that I recommend anybody just yet it's not a lot more Smiley sophomore it's just a nightmare
Jamie P.
Winton, Ca
Smells great without being over powering! Some perfumes I love the smell of and then about an hour, they give me a headache.. this is one of the few that I can wear all the time!
Ariana J.
Fort Smith, AR
I wear this almost every time I go out and get compliments frequently! The scent lasts quite long on me for some reason and that's a quality I always look for in perfume
Tina C.
Charleston, IL
Light fragrance that isnt overpowering and lasts all day without becoming stale. Is great to wear around those with fragrance allergies as it doesn't seem to upset them.
amber o.
The smell is beautiful! Chanel has my heart completely for its perfumes! Last all day and not too strong at all! But enough for everyone to know that you smell AMAZING.
Marjorie G.
This perfume is the best!!! It last all day and i always get a compliment every time i use it... It really smells so good and you don't need to spray it multiple times.
Florita R.
Compton, CA
It's a soft fresh scent.l love this perfume channel allure perfume you can use it daily especially I put it on after showers it's a crisp light smooth smell.