Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
This is one of my favorite scents because I don't have to pump it a million times to feel like I got the job done. Whenever I wear this fragrance I get compliments from whoever is around. Although I still prefer Burberry to Chanel, I would definitely purchase again.
It's amazing, delicious and charming. Undoubtedly the best perfume in the world.
SHABANA B.
Stockton , Ca
Just because I had Chanel Allure I thought to add Chanel Allure Sensuelle to my collection. It's a strong scent more suited for a night out during hot summer months. It does last long great for brides. Keep the perfume in its original packaging should last u years, mine does after 4years it hasn't reached half the bottle.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
This perfum has such a wonderful smell, and it last a long time. It has a citrus, fruity and floral smell to it.The basis of Allure is still there but with more suede and warmth. It's simply awesome. I'd easily see any young woman wearing it. In my opinion it is absolutely suitable for day, any season.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
This is one ofmy favorite perfume. I am usually very alergic to certain perfumes, but not to this one. I bought my perfume from a cosmetic store, it is very pricy but worth it. The scent is strong and long lasting, so it is not apropriate for everyday, but amazing for special occasions.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
Chanel Chanel Chanel. Is my favorite I will sing it to the world. I would recommend everyone to try the Chanel perfume and also try their clothing line and bags. They are thee best at everything they do Go for it you can never go wrong. I love Chanel so much I named my dog that lol
Christine C.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
Has such a great clean smell and don't smother you when you wear it. it only takes one spray. the smell is very soft and clean. i wear this product every day! i bought it at our local mall and it wasn't that pricey either. no need for improvement. great product.
Linda Y.
Delaware, AR
Love the packaging and love the smell. the price is pretty high. but the smell last all day. my alternative would be DKNY blossom or green apple but other than that this product is great. the bottle it pretty but wish it was more fancier.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray is the best, it lasts a long time, and I always get compliments. It smells so good and you only really need 1 or 2 sprays! Worth every penny! One full size bottle last a very long time!
Jessica C.
I like the smell of this perfume, it has a fresh, soft and lasting aroma, I love to use it when I go out to parties or when I go for a walk, it is very practical and I love it because it lasts and has a smell that everyone loves.