Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY CHANEL

Brand from France: Chanel. A Soft Oriental Floral edition of ALLURE fragrance Embraces you with fresh, timeless floral, woody and fruity scent Sensual with a blend of Vanilla and Amber Patchouli Warm and airy Sunny Spicy facet? both fresh and provocative Diffuses the refined mystery of the Orient Pack Size - 35ml/1.2oz see more...

Buy on Chanel
Theresa M.
This is my favorite all time perfume. I love how the smell stays on you forever and the smell does not ever fade. You can literally spray this once or twice in the morning and by night time it still smells the same. If I could describe this perfume is it definitely is sensual and another thing that comes to mind is Gatsby. Has very high quality flowers and ingredients. Definitely worth the price.
Deanna G.
This is hands down my favorite perfume! Any time I am entering work all the guys are like "wow you smell real good". Such a great feeling to hear. The scent isn't too strong and not a sticky spray. HIGHLY RECOMMEND especially if you're not big on perfumes and just want A light smell
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
SHABANA B.
Stockton , Ca
Just because I had Chanel Allure I thought to add Chanel Allure Sensuelle to my collection. It's a strong scent more suited for a night out during hot summer months. It does last long great for brides. Keep the perfume in its original packaging should last u years, mine does after 4years it hasn't reached half the bottle.
Andie G.
So my mother-in-law is the one that buys me perfume and trust me she never buys anything cheap nor trashy this perfume that I wear all the time have people asking me questions are always asking me what do I have on I love this perfume because he has a sweet scent to it but at the same time it's not overbearing
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Chanel - Allure Sensuelle Eau De Parfum Spray is the best, it lasts a long time, and I always get compliments. It smells so good and you only really need 1 or 2 sprays! Worth every penny! One full size bottle last a very long time!
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
This perfum has such a wonderful smell, and it last a long time. It has a citrus, fruity and floral smell to it.The basis of Allure is still there but with more suede and warmth. It's simply awesome. I'd easily see any young woman wearing it. In my opinion it is absolutely suitable for day, any season.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
This is one ofmy favorite perfume. I am usually very alergic to certain perfumes, but not to this one. I bought my perfume from a cosmetic store, it is very pricy but worth it. The scent is strong and long lasting, so it is not apropriate for everyday, but amazing for special occasions.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
Chanel Chanel Chanel. Is my favorite I will sing it to the world. I would recommend everyone to try the Chanel perfume and also try their clothing line and bags. They are thee best at everything they do Go for it you can never go wrong. I love Chanel so much I named my dog that lol
Bria N.
I tried this perfume a long time ago because my mama had it and omg its the best smelling thing ever like it last all day its not really sweet so other smells wouldn't over power the smell I love it a lot