BY CHANEL

• I really want to try this out, I usually opt for matte liquid lip...1 Answers
CHANEL Allure Lipstick
  • "Love this high end lipstick! It's so luxurious, the product itself is expensive looking. The application is fantastic and smooth. It's creamy and long wearing. I would definitely purchase this product again! " in 5 reviews
  • "By far one of my favorite lipsticks out there! Very versatile since the color is slightly sheer so you can apply a single layer for a more natural look or 2-3 layers for a more bold look! It is also very hydrating and is fairly long lasting. What's great is that it fades over the day to a pinkish hue without falling in clumps and can therefore be reapplied easily after meals :)" in 3 reviews
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
I like this lipstick because it's buildable. Like its pigmented upon application but you can always build it more so it allows you to control what you are applying. It's so smooth, and the packaging is out of this world beautiful.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Aw man, what a beautiful lipstick. I have this in a matte, true red color and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. Usually matte colors have a drying effect, but this guy is very comfortable to wear. The price tag is hard to justify, but since it is so long wearing, I find that even after meals it doesn't need touch up. I definitely recommend!
Lauren G.
Orlando, FL
I have owned many many lipsticks...high end and drugstore but this by far is one of my favorites! I really like the creamy formula, it's moisturizing. The staying power is lacking though.
Karen B.
Nashville, TN
I like chanel make up because of the nice colors that they make. Lipsticks are very moisturizing and comfortable to wear and the colors are absolutely goregous. There is one problem though, for a pricy lipstick you would expect it to last a few hours. Well id doesn't ! it lasts for couple of hours only and you need to top up every couple of hours during a working day and that is without eating. However, I should add that it fades elegantly and not in a easy way. Even with this matter chanel lipsticks are my favriout and i will continue to buy just for the color, soft feel and the moisturizing effect.For some reason couldn't up load the picture- sorry
Jessica J.
E Greenville, PA
I bought my first Chanel lipstick recently and was a little underwhelmed. The packaging was amazing though, I really love the click case, it's very nice and classy! I bought one of the new fall shades, Rouge Audace, a deep plum color. It's a great color but almost impossible to apply evenly which is disappointing considering what this lipstick costs. I'm sure other shades perform better and I am willing to give them a try in the future!
Denise S.
People stop me all of the time and ask me what shade or brand of lipstick I am wearing. It is always the same. Chanel Rouge Allure (99) Pirate. It is timeless, sometimes all I have time for is moisturizer, foundation, mascara and lipstick. This lipstick carries me through the day. I always wear red lipstick and this is my go to.
Andra C.
Oregon City, OR
Sandra V.
Moisturizing, great shade of red, comes of smoothly, one of my favorite lipstick, One of my favorite brands and affordable. great packaging, very stylish. i would definitely recommend this.
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
One of the best lipstick brands I have. I can't get enough of Chanel lipsticks!! They are long lasting and it doesn't feel too heavy when you put it on. The colors are amazing and the finish is just gorgeous!
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Allure is my all time favourite. Mine is with me for more than two years now as I use it at special occasions and also cuz I have too many lipsticks. These ones are really creamy and pigmented. Doesn't feel like you wearing them. Colour is just perfect!
Naila M.
I really want to try this out, I usually opt for matte liquid lipsticks, but I need something more hydrating and long wearing. Is this something that I should buy?