CHANEL Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême Spray

Allure to the extreme. A powerful and dynamic composition. An aromatic-musky fragrance like a rush of adrenaline.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A composition that teams the fresh and sparkling notes of Italian mandarin with the green, coniferous notes of Moroccan cypress gives a vibrant, aromatic impetus to the fragrance. Musky notes flourish in the warm and almondy accords of Venezuelan tonka bean, unfurling a sensual and enveloping trail.

Inspiration:

A man who thrives on extreme sensations, in search of new challenges. He loves to battle the elements and to constantly push himself beyond his limits.

Art Of Perfuming:

ALLURE HOMME SPORT EAU EXTRÊME is sprayed in a cloud onto clothes and skin for a more intense fragrance.

To complement the Eau de Parfum, a full range of shaving and body products is available to intensify the fragrance throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême Spray!
Rochester Hills, MI
This is a go to scent for me for an ordinary day. The scent is not to much of a certain category so I think it’s very universal appealing. Chanel makes great fragrances that have lasting power. This is a luxury brand but realistic price point
Byram
This is a cologne that will stay in my collection! It smells so good and gets compliments. It’s a sexy scent so it’s a good date night scent. It’s pretty pricey as all Chanel fragrances are, but to me it’s worth it. I had to take my car to the dealership and I had this cologne on and when then lady came back in from driving my car around. She said your car smells so good, oh wow it’s your cologne.
Chicago
One of the best scents by far. It’s amazing and had several compliments on this. A little more expensive than I would have liked but pretty good. As with all cologne, I suggest buying as smaller pack than the 3.4 bottle Bacchae after a while you get desentized to the scent and won’t be wearing it to smell yourself. It’s a good little experiment I run of Changing my colognes 3-4 months in.
Fayetteville
This one is likely the most versatile fragrance I own. Its a citrusy slightly sweet musky fragrance that wears well in the cooler and warmer months. You could dress it up or down. So if you were to only buy one fragrance to wear forever - this is one to consider. It's also made with good quality and crowd pleasing!
E Stroudsburg, PA
Honestly this fragrance is perfection in a bottle. It has this beautiful mass appealing citrus with some added tonka bean and mint. It’s blended beautifully. Everybody around you will know you smell good. Only issue is the price point for me it’s a little high for a designer fragrance but the juice is of high quality which makes up for it.
Racine, WI
This fragrance is very aromatic citrus woody an masculine. I love it the price point is overpriced I believe for the juice you get but I don't think there are any competitors to this scent so I find myself purchasing this again. A smell you can honestly wear tear around and not be disappointed and will receive compliments galore.
San Antonio
The Tonka bean in this is just splendidly well done. It’s in your face but as pleasant breeze that lasts for a ton of hours. You’re almost guaranteed to turn a few heads and this can be worn all year round!
Salinas, CA
If you're looking for a new summer fragrance, the search is over! This cologne is definitely a must-have. I always get compliments when I wear it, and has definitely made its way into my top 5 favorite. Definitely worth the price, would recommend anyone to check it out over Bleu de Chanel.
Cleveland, OH
I love this scent, it's one of my all time favorites! It smells great on my husband and honestly I like to wear it all the time myself. Masculine but not musky or too strong. Definitely recommend this one!
Love this on my husband; I've been buying it for years!! On my husband, it's smells very clean & almost citrus like & overall just plain SEXY ;). If you're lucky, occasionally you can find it on Amazon for a good great price!!