CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT Eau de Toilette uploaded by Yvette R.

BY CHANEL

A casual, brisk fragrance spiked with heightened notes of freshness and sensuality. Dynamic scent to spray generously all over the body. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I'm obsessed with the smell of this! Years ago I had a coworker that used this and everyday we worked together I would make it a point to go around him just to get a sniff! I even bought my own bottle once to have it and my brother kept using it! It's an amazing scent. I'm wanting to repurchase for my significant other!
Yvette R.
I bought Chanel Allure Home Sport Eau De Toilette at Macy's for my hunny for Christmas several years ago. It came with an aftershave gel and a body wash/shampoo. I love the way this product smells. It has a little bit of sweetness, but still very masculine and mature. It also last a long time with very little sprays. As far as the price point I don't feel it's high, because it is a luxury brand & Chanel of all brands. I paid $115 for a gift set with a full size fragrance and when you buy these fragrances they're generally about $80 or more. I do recommend this fragrance to other guys and to others looking to buy their boyfriends or husbands a nice gift. I may consider buying this again, because I do love it & he does too. It's a very nice fragrance.
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
I've given this cologne as a gift before and it was a hit. The scent is masculine but not overpowering and smells really nice. It's a little expensive but considering it is Chanel and smells good the price tag is justifiable to me. Perfect holiday gift!
Brianne C.
Grafton, OH
I purchase this cologne 3-4 times a year for my father. It is one of the best smelling colognes on the market!! It's a bit pricey. But a little goes a long way!
kelsie F.
My boyfriend uses this cologne and I would have to say it's the best smelling cologne ever! Last a long time as well!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
There is a Armani scent that smells almost identical to Allure Chanel Homme, (I smelt it once on someone and asked if it was Allure Chanel and he said Armani but there are different scents of Armani and I haven't been to a place that sells those in years to test myself) SO does anyone know which one it is???