MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimChanel
Allure Homme Sport eau de parfum - 150 ml

Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau de parfum - 150 ml

Allure to the extreme. A powerful and dynamic composition. An aromatic-musky fragrance like a rush of adrenaline.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A composition that teams the fresh and sparkling notes of Italian mandarin with the green, coniferous notes of Moroccan cypress gives a vibrant, aromatic impetus to the fragrance. Musky notes flourish in the warm and almondy accords of Venezuelan tonka bean, unfurling a sensual and enveloping trail.

Inspiration:

A man who thrives on extreme sensations, in search of new challenges. He loves to battle the elements and to constantly push himself beyond his limits.

Art Of Perfuming:

ALLURE HOMME SPORT EAU EXTRÊME is sprayed in a cloud onto clothes and skin for a more intense fragrance.

To complement the Eau de Parfum, a full range of shaving and body products is available to intensify the fragrance throughout the day.

How good is the performance and spillage on this?
Where can I get one ?
Start your review of Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau de parfum - 150 ml!
Andrew S.
Peoria, AZ
Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau de parfum - 150 ml uploaded by Andrew S.
This has a fantastic smell and Chanel does it so well, unfortunately for me this just doesn’t last in Phoenix AZ. I get maybe and hour or two before it’s gone.
Estefy S.
Mecca, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Huele riquísimo a mi esposo le encanta y Ami tambien es de larga duración y el olor es suave no es escandaloso recomendado😍
Neveen S.
El Cajon, CA
Even though Chanel blue is my favorite for men, this one smells pretty good too! Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau de parfum - 150 ml ❤️ if yo haven’t tried it I recommend you do!
Ashley S.
Mobile, AL
Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau de parfum - 150 ml uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favorite smell on a man. I have tried to like others but always end up right back because nothing ever compares. So clean and aquatic! Just smells amazing and leaves a lingering trail when moving. To die for! Men beware because this stuff makes a woman wanna jump on you!
Joey B.
Greenacres, FL
Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau de parfum - 150 ml uploaded by Joey B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Beauty in a bottle. The mandarin note pairs so well with the mint to keep this fresh and clean smelling and the tonka bean brings the sweetness into it but it’s not overly sweet, still a masculine scent. Down side is that it’s pricey but it’s Chanel so no surprise there. Fits all occasions so if you’re looking for one fragrance to have, this is it.
Wylie S.
Stpaul
Purchased at: Macy's
Great fragrance. Seriously recommended for any guy. It’s a work horse!! Can use in any situation! Ladies love it! This and bleu de Chanel are the best frags from Chanel. There’s a big reason why this is a big time seller !!! Enjoy:)
Miguel R.
Salinas, CA
If you're looking for a new summer fragrance, the search is over! This cologne is definitely a must-have. I always get compliments when I wear it, and has definitely made its way into my top 5 favorite. Definitely worth the price, would recommend anyone to check it out over Bleu de Chanel.
Sabanta H.
Jamaica, NY
I got the 50 ml and 100 ml as gifts for my nephew and friends. They all loved it. My nephew was 19/20, friend was 24, and other friend was 28. All of them loved this scent. They were being cheap and cherishing the remaining volume of it. Despite the price being a bit high they went and purchased it again! I loved the scent as well.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Trust me when I say this cologne is the bomb. First of all I actually like how the scent isn’t that powerful. It’s actually pretty subtle. I give myself about 3 light sprays before going out, one on each side of neck and chest. You can only smell me if you get close enough and I like that, nothing worse than an overpowering scent smelled from far away. The smell is fresh, foresty, woody and citrusy. It smells very elegant, and not cheap and does not give me a headache whatsoever. Love this scent so much
Darius P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Honestly this fragrance is perfection in a bottle. It has this beautiful mass appealing citrus with some added tonka bean and mint. It’s blended beautifully. Everybody around you will know you smell good. Only issue is the price point for me it’s a little high for a designer fragrance but the juice is of high quality which makes up for it.