BY CHANEL

Buy on Chanel
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
This is a pretty new fragrance for my store but it smells so good. Who doesn't love Chanel parfume & cologne they're a great brand with quality to it. The prices are $68 -1.6 oz, $88 - 3.3 oz, & $115 - 6.7 oz. it's completely worth the money you can even get gift sets of this fragrance for $86 which is a great deal.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springfield, PA
This has to be the best fragrance for men I have ever smelt! I actually know a few women that wear this sometimes too. My husband loves this as much as I do which makes me happy. It's such a clean and fresh scent I think everyone so give this a try! This is a long lasting scent but definitely not over powering.
Ryenne H.
Ryenne H.
Sheboygan, WI
This spray is so light and airy that it smells like your wearing straight spring. I love it! but the packaging falls a little short of what i would expect form channel but the product its self self is amazing. and can we just take a minute to talk about the size!
malia q.
malia q.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend uses this product, great price for a well known brand. The scent is very obvious when sprayed it has a unique scent. The bottle it comes in is nice, repeat user of this product. The smell will also stay on you for a long time.
Janet L.
Janet L.
My husband uses the Chanel Allure homme it smells extremely nice it is the perfect smell for a guy! I love the way it smells it stays on all day even after I wash the clothes sometimes you can still smell the Cologne.
Marichelle S.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
Can't get any more timely and classic than Coco Chanel. It has such distinctive beautiful scent. Noticeable to turn heads, but subtle and light, not over powering. Absolutely love this sexy classic!
Julie C.
Julie C.
One of my favorite for my boyfriend. Love how its not so overwhelming but you still can smell it in the room. Smells clean and when I smell this it reminds me of my boyfriend.
lisa o.
lisa o.
Chevy Chase , MD
Good it for my husband who is an avid collector of fragrance. Love this scent- not too overwhelming . Long lasting. Perfect for summer.
April G.
April G.
Freehold, NJ
El olor es tan increible. Me encanta. Lo e regalado muchas veces y siempre me dicen que acierto con los regalos porque les facina.
Ami H.
Ami H.
Love it! I gave it to my husband 2years ago then he's been using it since. I use chance so it's great we both can use chanel item