BY CHANEL

Buy on Neiman ...*
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente fragancia. Es muy sutil y fresca. Dura casi todo el día. Realmente es espectacular. Recomendada
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Review for: Chanel - Allure Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml/1.7oz more...
This is my date night scent. I save this for special nights with my hubby. It always makes it a great evening!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
This survey doesn't show my particular scents but I buy Chanel when I can and I prefer the 3.4 fluid ounce bottles of Allure, No. 5, Mademoiselle, Coco, Gabrielle, Bleu and No. 5 Light. Sometimes you can catch a break on the larger bottles when you buy them in gift sets with the matching lotions and purse sprays.
Jennifer R.
Spring City
This was my first Chanel Love. I wore it for years and then branched out. It is very long lasting and smells divine. I bought this perfume from Dillard’s, the bottle is classic and sleek. I will probably buy again in the future and revisit this fragrance.
Leslie M.
Victorville, CA
This cologne smells so good . Very clean and fresh with the perfect amount of a stronger scent without being too over powering.
Rachel V.
Jackson Heights, NY
This fragrance is one of the ultimate droppers which such a sexy smell. I absolutely love this and love when my husband wears it. Had a small hiccup with initial purchase but Os customer service jumped on it very quickly to fix it and it was on its way to me. I am glad they are dedicated to making customers #1 on their priority. Thanks again Overstock for another amazing fragrance and amazing experience shopping with you.
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Such a beautiful scene that I've been buying for years. It's a very elegant scent which has sweet notes in it. There is no comparison to other products. Price is very reasonable for such a good quality product
Tina B.
Alto
I have worn Allure for several years. I always get lots of compliments every time I spray some on. The fragrance lasts all day, but is not overpowering. This scent always puts me in a happy mood. I love the spray bottles, because they make application so much quicker and easier.
Jovita M.
Švenčionėliai
I used it because my friend gave it to me, because she didn't like the scent. The bottle is really lovely. It's too expensive for me, but i still remember how good that scent was. I will buy again (if I'll have the money) I think the product is amazing.
their fragrances are very good are girls I really like are very subtle and long lasting really recommend them.