BY CHANEL

Buy on Chanel
Jennifer R.
Spring City
This was my first Chanel Love. I wore it for years and then branched out. It is very long lasting and smells divine. I bought this perfume from Dillard’s, the bottle is classic and sleek. I will probably buy again in the future and revisit this fragrance.
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
This survey doesn't show my particular scents but I buy Chanel when I can and I prefer the 3.4 fluid ounce bottles of Allure, No. 5, Mademoiselle, Coco, Gabrielle, Bleu and No. 5 Light. Sometimes you can catch a break on the larger bottles when you buy them in gift sets with the matching lotions and purse sprays.
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Such a beautiful scene that I've been buying for years. It's a very elegant scent which has sweet notes in it. There is no comparison to other products. Price is very reasonable for such a good quality product
Sofia R.
My friend had this perfume and I was absolutely obsessed! I got it for a present one year and I've been using it ever since. The smell is so subtle and sweet. The only thing that disappoints is that it does not last long, so I need to continue reapplying, but this product is defiantly not cheap !
Carrin E.
Oak harbor, WA
This is one of those scents that will continue to be timeless. I wear this when I just want to smell expensive. I prefer scents on the warmer side and this is one that smells so much better once it's on my skin as opposed to when I just smell it in the bottle.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
I love Chanel fragrance but I don't typically use them for a "daily fragrance." They are extremely pricey and I want to save the perfume for special occasions. Also, I feel that they typically have strong odors so I don't want to wear them to work, in a crowded elevator, or on an airplane! Allure Eau De Toilette is an exception to this.

Allure Eau De Toilette is lightly scented so I feel that you can be more generous in using it. Its a light but beautiful fragrance that is more subtle than some of Chanel's other products.

Allure Eau De Toilette is a high value product. Its a great perfume for date night or a special occasion - or for a day to day perfume.

Cons? Obviously the price tag! With all high end fragrance you get what you pay for. This won't disappoint.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This perfume spray is absolutely amazing I wear t all the time no matter what and yes yes I knew it is very expensive bc it's channel but trust me it's worth every single penny you've got it's that amazing so go down their right now and pick one up bc you absolutely can not miss out on this I would never let you
Lisa L.
I really feel like someday Allure will be looked upon as a classic like No 5. It is very unique and individual on each person that wears it (as someone below pointed out). For me, it's a warm blend of vanilla and powder, with soft floral notes. I don't find it terribly strong, but I do get compliments when I wear it. I like both the EDT and the EDP, but I prefer the EDP, it is a bit deeper and closer to my skin. The EDT seems to be sparkling and a bit fresher.
Amanda K.
Sandy, UT
I love my Chanel perfume. The Allure is a great scent, not to heavy but you know you are wearing something. It is subtle but a great scent. I get it every year as a Christmas present from my mom and will definitely pass on the tradition to my kids. I give this as a gift as well.
Maddy R.
Kaysville, UT
It's Chanel! It's hard not to love the classic smell, the beautiful bottle, and the elegance of it all. Pricey of course, but worth the money to have such a great scent. I don't use this perfume every day, just for special occasions, but I love it!