BY CHANEL

Buy on Chanel
Tynna H.
Sullivan , ME
This smells so go good! There isn't much you can say except you need to try this or at least smell it.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
My go-to perfume is Allure from Chanel. There is never a day that I wear it and don't get a compliment
Karen F.
Brooklyn, NY
My second favorite perfume. I like the musky scent and always wear this when I'm going somewhere fancy.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
smells good and lasts all day even at a long day of work. i have used it once and will buy it again.
Denicia G.
Brockton, MA
I love the smell but most importantly the smell last all day you don't have to spray yourself again
jlo s.
Henderson, TX
I love this perfume because it smells awesome , I get most of my perfumes from the Chanel brand .
Deana A.
San Antonio, TX
Smells really great , not to strong I always get everybody asking what I'm wearing . I love this
Lisamichele T.
Jamaica, New York
One of my all times faves...can wear this fragrance any season any event...light fresh yet sexy
Allean H.
Not my favorite smell, I revived it as a gift and I wasn't impressed. I smelled to old for me.
Heidi N.
Grapevine , TX
This perfume is one of my favorites! The fragrance is light and sexy and let's all day. Love!