CHANEL Allure Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Korah M.CHANEL Allure Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by ItsBrandy M.

BY CHANEL

The very definition of elegance according to Mademoiselle Chanel. Charismatic and natural. A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance in six facets that finds an expression unique to each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance that is refined and elegant.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. A composition that combines the sparkling notes of Mandarin, the softness of Rose and the sensuality of Vanilla.

Inspiration:

Gabrielle Chanel preferred a simple silhouette without pretence, asserting a style that goes beyond trends. A natural elegance conveyed more in the way clothing is worn than the clothing itself. A certain concept of beauty that Mademoiselle summarised in a single word that speaks of movement, self-evidence, uniqueness: allure.

Difficult to define, impossible to resist, ALLURE is the fragrance of a true, radiant woman with natural elegance. A woman who stands out through her gaze, her presence, her grace, her charisma.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for a more generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

• Does it smell long?2 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is the scent strong and does it last long?1 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Rachael T.
This sexy scent is classic Chanel and perfect for a romantic date night in the fall. With more classic sensual notes of dark chocolate and amber its definitely a heavier gourmand scent. Its also Chanel so its going to cost you - but on the bright side it will last you forever as you only need 2 spritzes max!
Amanda K.
Sandy, UT
I love my Chanel perfume. The Allure is a great scent, not to heavy but you know you are wearing something. It is subtle but a great scent. I get it every year as a Christmas present from my mom and will definitely pass on the tradition to my kids. I give this as a gift as well.
Alyssa J.
San Marcos, TX
This scent is a miracle worker! It keeps me smelling fabulous all throughout the day!
Love that it is long lasting and can still be noticeable at the end of a long work day!
Sharon P.
I love this fragrance! It's a great scent for everyday and also for special occasions. The bottle is elegant and looks great on my dresser. I purchased this at a department store. It lasts all day. It's a pretty and sophisticated scent. It's great for work or play!
Maddy R.
Kaysville, UT
It's Chanel! It's hard not to love the classic smell, the beautiful bottle, and the elegance of it all. Pricey of course, but worth the money to have such a great scent. I don't use this perfume every day, just for special occasions, but I love it!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
The chanel-allure eau de toilette spray was the first chanel perfume I've used. I think that it compares better than alternatives. It was given to me as a gift. The smell is long lasting even buy using one spray. I would recommend this to others.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to wear this scent whenever I’m going to a more formal event. The smell is very elegant and classy. It is definitely too overpowering for me to wear on a daily basis. It lasts very long too. Two spritzes and I’m usually set for the whole night!
Felicia G.
This is a smell that will last you all day no matter what time you put it on in the morning. It does not fade. And it smells beautiful! I get compliments every single time I wear it. My boyfriend actually told me when we first started dating 5 years ago he fell in love with how I smelt; it made him more attracted to me. I have worn this ever since!!
Stephanie A.
Hopkins, MN
A great classic scent that exudes a womanly vibe. Easy to find at any department or beauty supply store. Chanel has great gift sets around the holidays and I love to layer this with the shower gel and lotion for a lasting scent.
zaida d.
Fort bragg , CA
You can never go wrong with Chanel perfumes, and this one is no exception. It is a bit more modern than some of the others, but is still a wonderful, classy fragrance. I love the smell on my body, the smell stays on my body for a long period of time, got a lot of good compliments.love, love,love it....
Does it smell long?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
alex m.
Is the scent strong and does it last long?