BY CHANEL

Buy on Neiman ...*
Cassandra G.
Barstow, CA
Chanel is an elegant company and their products reflect that. They're perfume smells amazing and isn't it strong so it will work fine with migraine sufferers like myself.
Rachel V.
Jackson Heights, NY
This fragrance is one of the ultimate droppers which such a sexy smell. I absolutely love this and love when my husband wears it. Had a small hiccup with initial purchase but Os customer service jumped on it very quickly to fix it and it was on its way to me. I am glad they are dedicated to making customers #1 on their priority. Thanks again Overstock for another amazing fragrance and amazing experience shopping with you.
Sharon V.
Northridge, CA
I love the scent. It's not harsh. The scent lingers for a bit, but not for long. I like the shape of the bottle as well. Good value, and you end up smelling good.
Dana S.
I like Chanel-Allure eau De Toilette Spray 50ml/1.7oz because is it a refreshing spray. It is kida pricey, so I don't buy it very often. It is very nice, but don't get if very often.
Alexis L.
Use this for date night with my boyfriend and always keeps his attention on me, in the best way. Stays on long and is such a great smell. Makes me feel classic.
Melanie O.
Smells very bad it's very strong and it dosent really stay in my skin I had to put Vaseline on my neck so that it stay and felt uncomfortable
Meena D.
North Aurora, IL
Got it as a gift. And I love the smell it's light and doesn't give me a headach. I wear this all year long and always get complements on it.
Ashley H.
Very strong fragrance but i like that and it kind of stands out which i like. Really good price as well and my mom likes the smell of it too.
Paula S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Very nice scent. Especially when u first put it on you. But as the day goes on, the scent fades! I really like wish it could stay on all day!
Olivia P.
Brighton, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! classy perfume! Although it is definitely more expensive than others, it is so worth the investment! must have item!