BY CHANEL

Buy on Neiman ...*
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
The chanel-allure eau de toilette spray was the first chanel perfume I've used. I think that it compares better than alternatives. It was given to me as a gift. The smell is long lasting even buy using one spray. I would recommend this to others.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to wear this scent whenever I’m going to a more formal event. The smell is very elegant and classy. It is definitely too overpowering for me to wear on a daily basis. It lasts very long too. Two spritzes and I’m usually set for the whole night!
Stephanie A.
Hopkins, MN
A great classic scent that exudes a womanly vibe. Easy to find at any department or beauty supply store. Chanel has great gift sets around the holidays and I love to layer this with the shower gel and lotion for a lasting scent.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA
You can never go wrong with Chanel perfumes, and this one is no exception. It is a bit more modern than some of the others, but is still a wonderful, classy fragrance. I love the smell on my body, the smell stays on my body for a long period of time, got a lot of good compliments.love, love,love it....
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
Amazing smell. One or two sprays will last you all night long. Pricey but well worth the money. If you wear the same outfit again and have washed it, the perfume smell is still there. That's why I love it so much.
Tina B.
Alto
I have worn Allure for several years. I always get lots of compliments every time I spray some on. The fragrance lasts all day, but is not overpowering. This scent always puts me in a happy mood. I love the spray bottles, because they make application so much quicker and easier.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This here smelled so good. I dropped mine. I would have to go back and buy another one. Good value not to pricey. I love the packaging. I would recommend. comparing to other brands the smell is better
Hayley S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
This smells fantastic, very clean and warm. Can be worn either day or night. The packaging is gorgeous like all Chanel products. The only downside to this product is its staying power, it does not last long. For that reason I would probably not buy it again.
Sally S.
I have worn Chanel - Allure for many years. My husband and children always know it is the perfect gift. Purchase it at Dillard's. It's a little pricey, but well worth it. It is long lasting and smells good all day. I will purchase it again and again and again!
Megan L.
Southampton, MA
Gorgeous smell, lasts for a good part of the day without being overwhelming or in your face. Makes me feel like an actual grown up. Usually on use it on special occasions.