BY CHANEL

Buy on Neiman ...*
Monica N.
Parma
Beauty Junkie Expert
This survey doesn't show my particular scents but I buy Chanel when I can and I prefer the 3.4 fluid ounce bottles of Allure, No. 5, Mademoiselle, Coco, Gabrielle, Bleu and No. 5 Light. Sometimes you can catch a break on the larger bottles when you buy them in gift sets with the matching lotions and purse sprays.
Jennifer R.
Spring City
This was my first Chanel Love. I wore it for years and then branched out. It is very long lasting and smells divine. I bought this perfume from Dillard’s, the bottle is classic and sleek. I will probably buy again in the future and revisit this fragrance.
Sofia R.
My friend had this perfume and I was absolutely obsessed! I got it for a present one year and I've been using it ever since. The smell is so subtle and sweet. The only thing that disappoints is that it does not last long, so I need to continue reapplying, but this product is defiantly not cheap !
Carrin E.
Oak harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those scents that will continue to be timeless. I wear this when I just want to smell expensive. I prefer scents on the warmer side and this is one that smells so much better once it's on my skin as opposed to when I just smell it in the bottle.
Tina B.
Alto
I have worn Allure for several years. I always get lots of compliments every time I spray some on. The fragrance lasts all day, but is not overpowering. This scent always puts me in a happy mood. I love the spray bottles, because they make application so much quicker and easier.
Leslie M.
Victorville, CA
This cologne smells so good . Very clean and fresh with the perfect amount of a stronger scent without being too over powering.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Review for: Chanel - Allure Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml/1.7oz
This is my date night scent. I save this for special nights with my hubby. It always makes it a great evening!
laura j.
Taylorsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente fragancia. Es muy sutil y fresca. Dura casi todo el día. Realmente es espectacular. Recomendada
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This here smelled so good. I dropped mine. I would have to go back and buy another one. Good value not to pricey. I love the packaging. I would recommend. comparing to other brands the smell is better
Jana B.
I love chanel. Pricey but classic. I love the scent and the bottles. But the price is very high and sometimes very upsetting.