CHANEL Allure Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Korah M.CHANEL Allure Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by ItsBrandy M.

BY CHANEL

The very definition of elegance according to Mademoiselle Chanel. Charismatic and natural. A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance in six facets that finds an expression unique to each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance that is refined and elegant.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. A composition that combines the sparkling notes of Mandarin, the softness of Rose and the sensuality of Vanilla.

Inspiration:

Gabrielle Chanel preferred a simple silhouette without pretence, asserting a style that goes beyond trends. A natural elegance conveyed more in the way clothing is worn than the clothing itself. A certain concept of beauty that Mademoiselle summarised in a single word that speaks of movement, self-evidence, uniqueness: allure.

Difficult to define, impossible to resist, ALLURE is the fragrance of a true, radiant woman with natural elegance. A woman who stands out through her gaze, her presence, her grace, her charisma.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for a more generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

• Does it smell long?2 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is the scent strong and does it last long?1 Answers
Buy on Macy's
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It smells very smooth and sudective. I love that it’s not too strong and can be worn all day. I have been wearing it for years and will continue to purchase it. You can find it in most department store and a little goes a long way. Highly recommended!!
Jennifer R.
Spring City
This was my first Chanel Love. I wore it for years and then branched out. It is very long lasting and smells divine. I bought this perfume from Dillard’s, the bottle is classic and sleek. I will probably buy again in the future and revisit this fragrance.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
My very first perfume! I smelled so clean and fresh (and rich) tho I was not one. There is a certain elegance in this perfume that makes me a lot more confident than I already am in carrying myself.
Priscilla G.
I love this fragrance. It smells amazing , I love how it isn’t too strong or too light. It is a bit pricey, but for the quality it is awesome. I would recommend others to purchase. It has lasted me for a while now.
Jessica K.
My Chanel perfume wasn’t on the list. I have tried this one. It’s a bit too floral for me. Chanel always is long lasting. It’s expensive but worth it. I will definitely continue to buy their perfumes.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Some time fragrance does not capture your scent yet the bottle shape and size brings your eye to go to the fragrance counter and try the test strips to find the scent that attracts your scenses
Melissa M.
I have to say this has to be one of my favorite Chanel perfumes and that is saying alot considering I don't own a lot of perfumes. This perfume smells fresh without being overbearing.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
This survey doesn't show my particular scents but I buy Chanel when I can and I prefer the 3.4 fluid ounce bottles of Allure, No. 5, Mademoiselle, Coco, Gabrielle, Bleu and No. 5 Light. Sometimes you can catch a break on the larger bottles when you buy them in gift sets with the matching lotions and purse sprays.
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Such a beautiful scene that I've been buying for years. It's a very elegant scent which has sweet notes in it. There is no comparison to other products. Price is very reasonable for such a good quality product
Does it smell long?
alex m.
Is the scent strong and does it last long?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?