2 colors available

Buy on Chanel
Liz R.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
I love Chanel fragrance but I don't typically use them for a "daily fragrance." They are extremely pricey and I want to save the perfume for special occasions. Also, I feel that they typically have strong odors so I don't want to wear them to work, in a crowded elevator, or on an airplane! Allure Eau De Toilette is an exception to this.

Allure Eau De Toilette is lightly scented so I feel that you can be more generous in using it. Its a light but beautiful fragrance that is more subtle than some of Chanel's other products.

Allure Eau De Toilette is a high value product. Its a great perfume for date night or a special occasion - or for a day to day perfume.

Cons? Obviously the price tag! With all high end fragrance you get what you pay for. This won't disappoint.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
I really feel like someday Allure will be looked upon as a classic like No 5. It is very unique and individual on each person that wears it (as someone below pointed out). For me, it's a warm blend of vanilla and powder, with soft floral notes. I don't find it terribly strong, but I do get compliments when I wear it. I like both the EDT and the EDP, but I prefer the EDP, it is a bit deeper and closer to my skin. The EDT seems to be sparkling and a bit fresher.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This perfume spray is absolutely amazing I wear t all the time no matter what and yes yes I knew it is very expensive bc it's channel but trust me it's worth every single penny you've got it's that amazing so go down their right now and pick one up bc you absolutely can not miss out on this I would never let you
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA
You can never go wrong with Chanel perfumes, and this one is no exception. It is a bit more modern than some of the others, but is still a wonderful, classy fragrance. I love the smell on my body, the smell stays on my body for a long period of time, got a lot of good compliments.love, love,love it....
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Sandy, UT
I love my Chanel perfume. The Allure is a great scent, not to heavy but you know you are wearing something. It is subtle but a great scent. I get it every year as a Christmas present from my mom and will definitely pass on the tradition to my kids. I give this as a gift as well.
Sally S.
Sally S.
I have worn Chanel - Allure for many years. My husband and children always know it is the perfect gift. Purchase it at Dillard's. It's a little pricey, but well worth it. It is long lasting and smells good all day. I will purchase it again and again and again!
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
This smells fantastic, very clean and warm. Can be worn either day or night. The packaging is gorgeous like all Chanel products. The only downside to this product is its staying power, it does not last long. For that reason I would probably not buy it again.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to wear this scent whenever I’m going to a more formal event. The smell is very elegant and classy. It is definitely too overpowering for me to wear on a daily basis. It lasts very long too. Two spritzes and I’m usually set for the whole night!
Maddy R.
Maddy R.
Midvale, UT
It's Chanel! It's hard not to love the classic smell, the beautiful bottle, and the elegance of it all. Pricey of course, but worth the money to have such a great scent. I don't use this perfume every day, just for special occasions, but I love it!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
The chanel-allure eau de toilette spray was the first chanel perfume I've used. I think that it compares better than alternatives. It was given to me as a gift. The smell is long lasting even buy using one spray. I would recommend this to others.