BY CHANEL

The very definition of elegance according to Mademoiselle Chanel. Charismatic and natural. A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance in six facets that finds an expression unique to each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance that is refined and elegant.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. A composition that combines the sparkling notes of Mandarin, the softness of Rose and the sensuality of Vanilla.

Inspiration:

Gabrielle Chanel preferred a simple silhouette without pretence, asserting a style that goes beyond trends. A natural elegance conveyed more in the way clothing is worn than the clothing itself. A certain concept of beauty that Mademoiselle summarised in a single word that speaks of movement, self-evidence, uniqueness: allure.

Difficult to define, impossible to resist, ALLURE is the fragrance of a true, radiant woman with natural elegance. A woman who stands out through her gaze, her presence, her grace, her charisma.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for a more generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Kimberly H.
Highland Park, NJ
A multi faceted scent for adults. I feel beautiful when I wear it, and a little bit goes a long way. I can wear it and I can still smell it at the end of the work day! Slightly floral, slightly musky. This perfume is a true classic and a must try for everyone.
Bonnie R.
Rahway, NJ
one of my favorite perfumes after a little trial and error I have found that I can lightly spray my clothing with Allure and not break out like I do when directly applied to my sensitive skin.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I like it as a concept, but I cannot love it. Sillage and longevity are decent – I can still smell it in the evening. The opening is very pleasant to me, especially the modest and elegant vanilla note. I haven't smelled such vanilla in any scent before. But the drydown is a really uncomfortable bitter soap, or maybe a medicine. And the longevity becomes my enemy because this bitterness lingers on and on, and I constantly notice it.

Naik C.
This perfume belongs to the sweet fruity floral fragrance family . to use projects
a very feminine and clean image , with shades of sensuality that makes it suitable for both office and for the striking and romantic Formal night use. It can be used tano in winter and summer. It is an excellent fragrance. I recommend , however , try a little skin , as its smell varies for each person.
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
I tried allure when it first came out about 20 years ago. Loved it then and love it now. It was completely different than Chanel no.5 and those scents. Its Sexy and Alluring just as the name says. It's a unique scent that will linger on you and render compliments. I can't explain notes but I know this was huge when it came out and Ive still got it in perfume rotation. Great scent, check it out!
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
This scent is amazing. when i entered macey's i was only planning to get this mac lipstick i was dying to buy. but ya know you have to pass my the perfumes and this smell really caught my attention .its amazing and now every time i wear this i get tons of compliments. its kinda pricey but i highly recommend this , its worth it.
Andrea B.
Jackson, KY
I find that the scent is very different depending on the individual wearer! On me it smells of a deep sultry vanilla and powder, with soft floral notes. I do get tons of compliments when I wear it. It also seems to be a bit on the fresher side.
Hannah C.
Batesburg, SC
This spray smells so fantastic!😍 I recommend this to everyone who likes to smell good 😊 It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I use this often and I think it could be a little less strong in scent but other than that I love it😊
Janice M.
Alexandria, KY
I really enjoy this fragrance. It is a very fresh scent. I always have a hard time trying new perfumes because they are expensive and I'm afraid they will not agree with my body scent. The bottle is very easy to use and easy to hold. I would recommend to others because the scent is very fresh.
Lesli B.
Atlanta, GA
Ooo god how can explain how good it is in one word I define that it is a perfectly fragrance the smell is so tasty the odor is always in the clothes inclusive when you wash your clothes it feel the odor ❤️