BY CHANEL

The very definition of elegance according to Mademoiselle Chanel. Charismatic and natural. A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance in six facets that finds an expression unique to each woman. Because every woman has her own special allure.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fresh-oriental fragrance that is refined and elegant.
It reveals its six facets in a way that is unique to each woman. A composition that combines the sparkling notes of Mandarin, the softness of Rose and the sensuality of Vanilla. The floral, fruity and oriental notes have been magnified.

Inspiration:

Gabrielle Chanel preferred a simple silhouette without pretence, asserting a style that goes beyond trends. A natural elegance conveyed more in the way clothing is worn than the clothing itself. A certain concept of beauty that Mademoiselle summarised in a single word that speaks of movement, self-evidence, uniqueness: allure.

Difficult to define, impossible to resist, ALLURE is the fragrance of a true, radiant woman with natural elegance. A woman who stands out through her gaze, her presence, her grace, her charisma.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Meredith W.
Zionsville, IN
My all time favorite fragrance, this is my signature scent. It’s warm, inviting, and wears incredibly well. No overpowering floral fragrance which gives me a headache. I love this and will always purchase!
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Perfection! Give me all the Chanel especially this perfume!!! Can’t get enough! Smells heavenly and my husband loves it too! Eberyone always asked what I’m wearing when I have it on!!!
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This perfume smells great I am really picky with my perfume cause some are to strong for me that I end up filling sick all day and this perfume is the only one I can used I don't smell it one me but I can smell it on others and it smell great I will recommend it and yes I will buy another one
Amira C.
Belleville , IL
I don’t typically like Chanel for me. So I have mine to my grandmother. It has more of an older women’s scent to me. Not too good for an 18 year old. But this would be a great gift to those who are older and like perfume a lot. They would love this fragrance
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Chanel is the one high end product that I would spend the money for a scent. It is expensive which is why I gave it a 4 out of 5, but if you want to treat yourself it is so worth it. It smells amazing and really has that high end smell. Its so amazing!!!
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Eh, just okay. It dosen't smell very good until after it has had time to sink into my skin. It only lasts about half of my work day, which is far less than most I have tried, and for the price, it should last twice that amount of time.
Ruby O.
Mercedes, TX
Absolutely love wearing this to work, it's not to strong and very good for working in an office due to coming in contact with so many customers, a lot of customers always ask for my fragrance and say it's smells wonderful!!
Bonnie L.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. I really enjoy wearing this perfume. It is very classy, as are all Chanel perfumes. Its a little more expensive but a little goes a long ways. You can buy this perfume at stores like Macys, Nordstroms, etc.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells nice and is fairly strong so you don't need more than 2 sprays. It lasts awhile and other people like it. It's not my favorite though, but it's easy to find and you can get it at Macys or basically anywhere.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Got this as a sample with my Sephora Play box. It smelled great but was too strong for my taste. A good gift for anyone that likes strong perfumes and the bottle is pretty convenient to carry around.
Luanne R.
Florissant , MO
This frangance stays all day on your body???
Jess N.