BY CHANEL

Light-textured moisturizing lotion is luxuriously perfumed with the irresistible ALLURE fragrance. Softens, silkens and scents skin. Modern, lightweight texture absorbed quickly to provide total hydration. see more...

Buy on Chanel
  • "My fragrance for over 20 years! I use the bath gel, body lotion, and parfum for a layered sexy scent all day. Unfortunately Chanel took away the body powder, deodorant spray and hair spray, so I'm left with just the three products but still wear them daily! Lotion is beautifully scented and very hydrating. Love!" in 4 reviews
chelsea j.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely adore this ! It's a must for me always , Sometimes I can't even leave the house without this on. Everyone constantly asks me what it is and how they can smell like me . It makes me laugh , i recommend this to everyone.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Priscilla M.
Kearny, NJ
LOVE this lotion! I'm not really a fan of scented lotions, but this one is too good to pass up! It's definitely a little on the expensive side, but it's Chanel, so that's expected. The lotion smells amazing, and the scent lasts the entire day and somehow smells stronger than the perfume itself.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love using the Chanel Allure body lotion that i previously recieved. This was the first time that I have tried it and it kepy my skin moisturized for hours. The scent is nice and airy and wasn't too overpowering. I would recommend this to many people wanting a light perfume-type lotion.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
After using several other Chanel products, mostly perfume, I knew I had to try their body lotion. It smelled just as good as the perfume I had purchased before. It is definitely worth the price. My skin felt so smooth and refreshed after wearing this. Recommending it to all of my friends.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
When using Chanel lotions you'd expect to get rich creamy delicious smelling product and that's what you get. Most lotions last about 6-7 hours until you can no longer smell the lotion itself. However this lotion stays on the skin forever! It keeps you smell good great all day long.
Dasia C.
This lotion smells really good and it makes your skin feels soft and it makes your ski smell nice. It is a little bit pricey i went to Macy's and i paid about $34.00 for mines. It is a little bit runny and watery but it does still stick to the skin and it lasts all day.
tiffany t.
San Jose, CA
This lotion's smell is kinda strong for like young ages but the texture is bomb. The bottle lasts forever. My mom , sister and I all share one and it lasted over 3 months. That was the only lotion I used for a while but it is too pricey for a regular teen to afford. I would absolute recommend this to people who like strong scented lotions.
Michelle R.
Wallingford, CT
Katrina G.
Lumberton, NC
Allure hands down has to be the best scent ever made . Ever the lotion I wish was a little thicker but still is and will probably be my first choice. It's such a great scent I don't even complain about the price. I love everything about it. I always request allure of any kind as a gift.