BY CHANEL

Light-textured moisturizing lotion is luxuriously perfumed with the irresistible ALLURE fragrance. Softens, silkens and scents skin. Modern, lightweight texture absorbed quickly to provide total hydration. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
This lotion is lightweight just as stated on the bottle and as such a huge amount of moisturizing effect is not expected. However, this lotion is also alcohol free which makes it a lovely way to wear the scent of Allure if you dislike that short burst of alcohol when you spray your fragrance. At times I will only apply the lotion and no EDT or EDP....and I receive compliments on the scent hours after application of the lotion. If you are looking for a heavier lotion - try the body cream (I think it is spelled CREME on the container if I am not mistaken). In my opinion the scent of the body cream is closer to that of the EDP and the lotion scent is closer to that of the EDT but, both are fantastic. The body products in the Chanel line are very scented and special and it always feels wonderful to use them.
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
San Jose, CA
This lotion's smell is kinda strong for like young ages but the texture is bomb. The bottle lasts forever. My mom , sister and I all share one and it lasted over 3 months. That was the only lotion I used for a while but it is too pricey for a regular teen to afford. I would absolute recommend this to people who like strong scented lotions.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Wallingford, CT
My fragrance for over 20 years! I use the bath gel, body lotion, and parfum for a layered sexy scent all day. Unfortunately Chanel took away the body powder, deodorant spray and hair spray, so I'm left with just the three products but still wear them daily! Lotion is beautifully scented and very hydrating. Love!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Kearny, NJ
LOVE this lotion! I'm not really a fan of scented lotions, but this one is too good to pass up! It's definitely a little on the expensive side, but it's Chanel, so that's expected. The lotion smells amazing, and the scent lasts the entire day and somehow smells stronger than the perfume itself.
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love using the Chanel Allure body lotion that i previously recieved. This was the first time that I have tried it and it kepy my skin moisturized for hours. The scent is nice and airy and wasn't too overpowering. I would recommend this to many people wanting a light perfume-type lotion.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Lumberton, NC
Allure hands down has to be the best scent ever made . Ever the lotion I wish was a little thicker but still is and will probably be my first choice. It's such a great scent I don't even complain about the price. I love everything about it. I always request allure of any kind as a gift.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
When using Chanel lotions you'd expect to get rich creamy delicious smelling product and that's what you get. Most lotions last about 6-7 hours until you can no longer smell the lotion itself. However this lotion stays on the skin forever! It keeps you smell good great all day long.
melanie o.
melanie o.
I have used chanle body lotion over a year and I really liked it. The first time I got a product from chanel was a Christmas gift from my mother I got one of the lotions I have fell in love with the lotions ever since I got it from my mother yes I would buy for me and for someone
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
this product smells very good and is not too strong if you spray it only once. the bottle is easy to old and is a good size for m hand. the price is pricey but that shows it is a good product. i am a first time user and would buy it again. i also would recommend to my friends!
Dasia C.
Dasia C.
This lotion smells really good and it makes your skin feels soft and it makes your ski smell nice. It is a little bit pricey i went to Macy's and i paid about $34.00 for mines. It is a little bit runny and watery but it does still stick to the skin and it lasts all day.