BY CHANEL

A luxurious bath gel that elevates the bathing experience. Skin is gently cleansed and delicately scented with the clean and sheer, warm and sexy fragrance.

Composition:

Scented with floral, fresh and Oriental notes, the bath gel leaves behind an elegant, sophisticated fragrance trail that intertwines May Rose, Mandarin and Vanilla.

Art Of Perfuming:

A light lather leaves the skin delicately fragranced. Apply as a relaxing step in your ALLURE ritual.

Buy on Chanel
Giselle G.
What's to say that hasn't been said already?! This item came out on 1996 and this I consider it to be newer in terms to channels long line of fragrances. I would say that this is for the more modern women. the packaging was very simple but is one of the things I love as for their fragrance bottle. There is always room for improvement but overall this is a good long lasting product definitely worth the price, in my opinion.
Summer H.
Dawsonville, GA
Great smell and the product works well. I have noticed that many people are sensitive to the perfume-smell is has (bothersome to their allergies etc). I save this product for special occasions. It leaves the scent on your skin and you don't even have to wear perfume with it!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
i have been a fan of chanel since a kid .
since im older now i like it even more.
this fragrance is great .
last a very long time .
its a great gift to give a wife daughter mom
girlfriend or just buy it for your self.
its expensive YES but its chanel what do you expect.
Haley C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This stuff is a dream in a bottle, is smells heavenly and leaves your skin feeling 5 years younger then when you stepped foot in the bath tub! I purchased mine online, and definitely worth the price, trust me. It is completely clear like it states. This also will last you quite some time, def worth your buck.
lisa z.
Providence, RI
I am a long time Chanel product lover. I find it so indulgent, after a long day to run a bath and add this wonderful bath gel to make some minimum, yet fragrant bubbles. It is as amazing as one would expect from the reputable Chanel brand. I love it and buy it for an extra special treat for myself.
Jennifer A.
North Hollywood, CA
This product is good. It smells amazing. it used it all up. this is my go to bath gel. the smell last all day and keeps you smelling good. the price is expensive but it is worth every penny. the bottle was really nice and I would for sure buy this product again.
Eli S.
San Mateo, CA
Best Product EVER! I love the smell, everyone in my family loves it, even my roommate loves it!! it's that good! The smell soothes me, and it goes on smoothly and it makes my skin feels amazing! I always buy an extra bottle so that I don't ever run out :)
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
This is a standard in my bathtub. It has the best scent. Not too feminine. Not too masculine. Its a long lasting scent that is very luxurious and moisturizing at the same time. A little spend, but a little bit goes a long way. Definitely would recommend.
Aleexa M.
To the moment to take a shower it is the better thing, to the temrino of the same one to apply the gel that does not stain our clothes that is important mas due to the fact that it does not have color, has an exquisite and very feminine smell
Simone R.
Raleigh, NC
Since I am aware that many people find perfume bothersome to their allergies, on the occasions in which I do wear a fragrance I do not want to offend anyone. I find Allure Bath Gel to be a soft, subtle fragrance that I can enjoy without triggering an allergic reaction in a co-worker.