MakeupPerfume & CologneChanel
19 by Chanel - Eau De Toilette Spray 34 oz

CHANEL 19 by Chanel - Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

CHANEL 19 by Chanel - Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL 19 by Chanel - Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz!
LI N.
This is one of my favorite unisex scents... it’s a very green scent with under notes of tuberose... what I think is so cool is that was Coco Chanel’s personal fragrance designed for her and not actually available for sale until after her death... the EDT is the original... I don’t care for the 19 poudre or EDP both came much later... and whats cool is it’s a totally unisex I wear it daytime and now you can once again find it in very limited distribution... Saks and Neiman’s only I believe... but it’s a really cool scent, if you like something green gift it a shot but put it on your skin before buying this one especially smells so different on everyone! It comes in one size and it’s $108
Deborah G.
San Diego , CA
CHANEL 19 by Chanel - Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Deborah G.
I like the product because the price is affordable to be a Chanel. the smell is good, fresh. I do not indicate to go out at night but for the day! mixed with the moisturizer gets fresher! I would buy again :)
mariami L.
New Castle, DE
CHANEL 19 by Chanel - Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by mariami L.
it is amazing perfum, it is fantstic, i really love its smell and can recomend every my friends, it smell is strong 🙏🏻🌸
Cheryl G.
Johannesburg
Fresh, green and just absolutely gorgeous! Worth every cent . I will always have a bottle of the EDT and EDP in my collection . Classic and beautiful ❤️
Sophie A.
Marseille
Léger mais Très reconnaissable de la marque Chanel il faut quelques retouches dans la journée pour conserver le sillage

Looking for your answer?