Chanel 13333480205 Bleu De  Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz uploaded by Sherrie M.Chanel 13333480205 Bleu De  Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz uploaded by Cindy S.Chanel 13333480205 Bleu De  Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz uploaded by Jessica V.
Chanel 13333480205 Bleu De  Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz

Chanel 13333480205 Bleu De Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz

BY CHANEL

Uniquely woody fragrance for adventurous men Gives surprise & unexpected satisfaction Fresh, clean & profoundly sensual Contains a potent mix of citrus & woods to liberate senses Suitable for all occasions, Product Line: Bleu De Chanel, Product Size: 150ml/5oz see more...

• Is it worth the price !? 3 Answers
  • How does this smell, fruity or floral? 10 Answers
  • Would you recommend this scent if I wanted to purchase it as a g...2 Answers
Chanel 13333480205 Bleu De  Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz
Chanel 13333480205 Bleu De Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz
  • "I would highly recommend it" in 1 review
  • "By far one of my absolute favorite colognes that I've ever smelled!!" in 1 review
  • "My husband wears this and it makes me want to eat him HAHA." in 1 review
  • "It's a nice clean scent for a man." in 1 review
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
There is an aupside and a downside to this one. The smell is so incredible and recognizable, you will fall for it every time you get a whif.  On the down side, fall for the wrong person and you'll have a memory of the smell burned into your nose and resentment will ensue with each passing stranger wearing it.  ( do I sound bitter?)
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
One of the best men’s fragrance out there this smells absolutely amazing it’s a little pricey but It’s worth every penny. This is my go to for a men’s cologne gift couldn’t recommend it more
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Another good cologne I got for my honey. Nice and fresh
smelling. Long lasting. When he wears this, I can't my
hands of him. Lol.
Pricey but well worth it. I would repurchase this again.
I bought this from Macy's. it's crazy that all the sales
associates know me, so when something new arrives
they call me. Lol. Ladies go get this for your man..
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
I bought this for my dad. It was a bit expensive. But the scent is very good. Its very woody and can be a bit overpowering if toi much is used. But he gets many compliments on it and i think it is great too. #chanel #bleudechanel Chanel - Bleu De Chanel Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
This is by far my husband most favorite cologne. It smells really good. My only problems are that they never have discounts or promotions. They are always so expensive and sometimes not worth it for people who have other priorities. But I recently purchased one for my husband, the largest bottle, and it was $150.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Best cologne out there for men no doubt! Smells great highly recommend for your loved one. You can't go wrong if they don't love it there insane! I personally would love it for my self no matter if I'm a female. It's pricey but One spray goes a long way one bottle will get you very far.
Brittany F.
I purchased this for my hubby while working in a cosmetic store because I literally could not quit smelling it. It has a fresh, clean yet masculine scent that I look for when purchasing a cologne for him. Every time he wears it I find him smelling his shirt when he comes close. It is so so good!
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
Bought this for my husband and it smells amazing! I'm not a fan of anything too sweet or musky and this is perfect. A little goes a long way so tell that man in your life not to over due it. As the day goes by the scent gets better & better.
Laurie M.
Bought this for my husband from a suggestion of a family member and it did not disappoint. I love this scent on him and always try to make sure he has it to use. Will continue to buy for him for years to come. The price is equal to all other colognes of this caliber. The scent itself lasts for a long time. Not much is needed so it lasts.
Hannah A.
LOVE. ADORE. This stuff smells absolutely AMAZING!! Just 1-2 sprays lasts all day long without being overly scented that it gives you a headache. It is very masculine, but not jerk masculine (sorry, its a thing) but more "I have a successful career and enjoy fine wine" masculine. Every man needs this stuff!
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
How does this smell, fruity or floral?
Carly B.
How much does this cost?
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Is this really strong and does it last?
Leslie S.
Kerman, CA
I z this product worth it?
Elinor A.
Having scent This perfume? The fragrance lasts all day or must be constantly applied perfume to spend all day with the aroma